Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Did I get a bad batch? Vinuss review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 10:50pm
Well at least they offered a refund I guess...Keep us posted I was thinking about ordering the kinky curly but I work hard my $$ so now I'm not sure Confused Thanks for your honest feedback OP
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:32am
It seems like it may be the loose wave. I received loose wave forms them n had the same problem. I won't throw them completely under the bus, because that's the only texture hair I've had from them. I will say they do need to work on their customer service. Once you tell them you have an issue with the hair they become total a$$es. I was told maybe I was washing the hair in the wrong direction, or blow drying it. I'm no idiot I know which way to wash a weave. I know I can wash it the same way I would wash my real hair. & I was having issues with the hair way before I decided to blow dry it WITH A DIFFUSER, (which did help a lot btw). I wasn't just straight blow drying it without a diffuser. & like I already said I had issues way before I blow dried it.
jujubee28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jujubee28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:29am
UPDATE:

I did receive a refund from Vinuss.  But I still don't know why it took coming to this board for them to respond to my feedback.  Their reasoning, I guess, was that I didn't ask for a solution when I submitted my feedback.  Well don't you think if a customer states they are having issues with your product, you'd OFFER a solution?!?!

Maybe it is just the loose wave that's effed up...OR maybe they sent quality hair to a few BHM members and YT vloggers as a way to hype up their product.  Then once they felt established, they started to send out crap hair...IDK

Anyway, thanks for the support ladies!!  I don't I'll be ordering from them again-too risky!
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:58am
I am happy you got your refund. Sad to see the hair was a waste. I actually don't have a problem with vendors being members on the board if they are going to act appropriately and interact in disputes. The vast majority of us aren't trying to get over. We don't complain about 9 month old hair. We just expect after dropping $200+ that we can get at least one solid install out of it. But again, I'm happy this worked out.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 12:21pm
I have a huge problem with vendors being members when they will respond to you on here but not when you contact them directly. And when they throw other members/customers names in the discussion.

But I'm happy you got a refund OP, it's just sad you had to out them on here to get the situation rectified.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:11pm
It's good you got your refund. I agree belle , that you may not get like a nine month period with many of these hair. When I received the hair I expected at least two months with no issue, especially since i treated this hair like a spoiled child. When you get hair online you expect it to last longer than bss hair does (with proper care). & if it doesn't, then what's the point of getting it online?
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I have a huge problem with vendors being members when they will respond to you on here but not when you contact them directly. And when they throw other members/customers names in the discussion.

But I'm happy you got a refund OP, it's just sad you had to out them on here to get the situation rectified.
lol. Well that too. I shouldn't have to blast you to get results. lol. But I am glad they are on the board because they rectified the situation even if she had to force their hand. Ouch
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Originally posted by Janezeng Janezeng wrote:

Hi, This is Jane from Vinuss.

What is your order number? And we do not have received your feedback for this issue.

Can you show pictures here? And how to care hair during these 5 week?

Lily is the member on forum also who has purchased hair for 4 month. But she do not have this problem.

Please kindly give me details. Thanks

Wow! Just WOW! You (the vendor) did not come up in here calling the OP out! Tell me I did NOT just read another innocent customer's name being thrown into this post by you (the vendor)!

Yeah, smart move and a great way to "grow" your business and create "loyal" customers.

OP, is it possible for you to bleach bath the hair after you remove it? It is clear what has occurred. That protective coating the vendor used has worn off and you are seeing the true nature of the hair.

I have a kinky curly unit from Jeffrey that does not give me the problems you are describing about your body wave.

SMDH at the nerve of the vendor. DAMN SAM! The vendor knew enough to join the forum, but not enough to use pm!

They should make the are on the list!

All of the bolded.
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:30pm
I ordered from vinuss recently... COMPLETE waste of my money at first the hair was beautiful. It had body and movement . Two weeks in had a freaking hair ball in the back of hair I tried to detangle it after thirty minutes and almost a half of bottle mane and tail detangler I gave up and cut this sh*t out of my head.

After paying 200 dollars to install it I only got two weeks out of it. I'm so done with that company
viviwaytogo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viviwaytogo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:46am
Usually the hair extension will last for 3 to 6 months. But you said the weft you use only use for two weeks and becomes mess. That is really too bad. I think you could ask the company to exchange a new one or ask for refund if it is really a problem of the quality. 
As for me, I love to use the Magic Queen hair extension. SmileHope you will solve the problem soon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic