BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Did I get a bad batch? Vinuss review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jujubee28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujubee28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did I get a bad batch? Vinuss review
    Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:16am

I haven't posted in years, but I had to come back to ask this question.  So I ordered 3 bundles of Peruvian loose wave (12,14,16 in.) from Vinuss Hair.  I read and saw sooo many good reviews on this company I thought it was a sure thing.  I've had the hair installed for 5 weeks now and it's a straight up MESS!!!  This hair sheds like a beast and I don't even want to talk about tangles.  No matter what kind of product I put on it, it's a dry crackle-y mess.  It's acting just like BSS hair. NO JOKE!!

I don't know what happened.  It was fine (beautiful actually) for about 2 weeks then it went poofy.  Maybe it's the loose wave texture that's off or something.

Has anyone else had this problem?  This sucks the big one because the prices and shipping are teriffic.  As it looks right now, I will not be reinstalling or purchasing from this company again!
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:45am
Pics?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 1:14pm
pics
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:38pm
Hi, This is Jane from Vinuss.

What is your order number? And we do not have received your feedback for this issue.

Can you show pictures here? And how to care hair during these 5 week?

Lily is the member on forum also who has purchased hair for 4 month. But she do not have this problem.

Please kindly give me details. Thanks
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Janezeng Janezeng wrote:

Hi, This is Jane from Vinuss.

What is your order number? And we do not have received your feedback for this issue.

Can you show pictures here? And how to care hair during these 5 week?

Lily is the member on forum also who has purchased hair for 4 month. But she do not have this problem.

Please kindly give me details. Thanks

Wow! Just WOW! You (the vendor) did not come up in here calling the OP out! Tell me I did NOT just read another innocent customer's name being thrown into this post by you (the vendor)!

Yeah, smart move and a great way to "grow" your business and create "loyal" customers.

OP, is it possible for you to bleach bath the hair after you remove it? It is clear what has occurred. That protective coating the vendor used has worn off and you are seeing the true nature of the hair.

I have a kinky curly unit from Jeffrey that does not give me the problems you are describing about your body wave.

SMDH at the nerve of the vendor. DAMN SAM! The vendor knew enough to join the forum, but not enough to use pm!

They should make the are on the list!

Edited by Lwhite1960 - Nov 16 2013 at 7:16am
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 6:13am
Vendor I'm sorry but you sold this girl bad hair. This hair is scrap hair that has that silicone coating on it and once it's washed off the hair is useless. Give her Bach her money or we will all never buy from your company again and tell all our friends your hair is Terrible do not buy from vinuss hair.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:29am
I agree Vinuss fix the problem now!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:20pm
FIX IT VENDOR...WITH THE QUICKNESS
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 2:26pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/my-new-rosa-hair-productwill-dye-itpics_topic364015_page4.html?KW=hate+vinuss

This is link where this vendor tells poster that as a Chinese I hate you!

We BHMers have good memories!!
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 3:16pm
Ok so my name is in here. Why??

Yes I got hair from Vinuss and have purchased a good amount after and haven't had issues. The hair I'm wearing I've had for about 4 months (two install) You probably did receive a bad batch. I suggest you shoot them an email with pics to get some sort of refund or better hair.

But still...why did my name have to be put in here.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic