Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Did anyone receive an email from BellaDonna?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 9:22am
I think PayPal and Aliexpress you have to watch them
Sponsored Links

lovinglace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovinglace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

serious question, what kind of company gives you a refund BEFORE they receive the items back? Did you file your return with raggedy belladonna or did you dispute the charge through paypal?
It sounds like it was disputed through Paypal. Paypal will take the funds out immediately and give it back before the seller receives the merchandise, especially if the bank was involved. 

That hasn't been my experience. I've been scammed BOTH ways. The money may have been taken out, but it isn't immediately returned to the seller for a few days at minimum. No one has the money immediately put in their account. But why wouldnt they have access to a PO box listed on their site/paypal? She had to get that address from somewhere.
Well, IMHO, Paypal is shadier than any online business and highly inconsistent, but that's a whole dif story. 

I've had funds put on "hold" before and then I've been scammed where the customer contacted their CC company (instead of Paypal) and are given an immediate refund and kept the product. I think a lot of this is to Paypal's discretion. 

Paypal was obligated per their policy to give her an authorized return address. Paypal, from what I have seen, is very cut and dry about buyer and seller protection when it comes to shipments. The address matters. I've been forced to refund people even after I could prove that the customer received the item, prove that they used it etc, because it was valued over a certain amount and I didn't require a signature upon delivery. 

If I was the OP I would just wait to get it back and send it to the right address. 

I think it's really just as simple as the bolded, nothing to be concerned about. If it's being returned to sender just ship it to the address in that letter and be done with it.   
Ghetto Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ghetto Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 10:53am
OP, if you returned the product to the address the seller told you to it's her fault the address was not a deliverable address. If you just returned it without any authorization then you might have a problem.
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 2:42pm
which thread is the screen shot of her old policy in? there were a few BD threads
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 2:51pm
Wink GIIIIIIIIIRL, I GOT SOME TEA FOR YA'LL! SIP SLOW BECAUSE IT'S HOT!

So, as you see above, I just asked where the BD thread mentioning her old policy was, right? So I decided to research myself, you know, since that's what you're supposed to do. Why did I come across this OOOOLD post from 2007?!

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/member_profile.asp?PF=25059

According to this, miss BD has been a member since 2007 and her last login was from June of THIS YEAR? Is this the same BD?! If not, let me know if I'm wrong!
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

So, as you see above, I just asked where the BD thread mentioning her old policy was, right? So I decided to research myself, you know, since that's what you're supposed to do. Why did I come across this OOOOLD post from 2007?!

According to this, miss BD has been a member since 2007 and her last login was from June of THIS YEAR? Is this the same BD?! If not, let me know if I'm wrong!

No, it's not the same person...I remember this member.  I'm 99.99% sure that CurvyGirl27 is the owner (I have some pretty solid evidence).  And I'm about 85.98% sure that this "lovinglace" character posting in this thread  is CurvyGirl27.
lovinglace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovinglace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

No, it's not the same person...I remember this member.  I'm 99.99% sure that CurvyGirl27 is the owner (I have some pretty solid evidence).  And I'm about 85.98% sure that this "lovinglace" character posting in this thread  is CurvyGirl27.

LOL You really need to stop with the allegations, and assumptions and come with some facts. Understand that everyone is not going to agree. It's life. You need to re-evaluate those percentages that you and I both know you pulled out of the air. I am not the father. Have fun on your journey to never never land in search of the other 14.2%. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 11:06am
Just keep all your documents, PP requires a business to provide a return address, IF the company owner gives them a "fake address" that will be their issue. The only thing you have to prove to them is that you returned the item with proper tracking information.

BD changed their return policy AFTER people figured out that they were getting wet damp brushed out Aliexpress hair at an inflated price.

She should have given a correct address cause wasnt nobody trying to keep that dry, unloved,beaver hair scraps except the few on here that PRETENDED that they paid for that BS for the glowing review they posted on here.

I mean honestly her cart was a gold LV bag ConfusedConfusedConfused.

Edited by Princess Grace - Oct 07 2014 at 11:07am
KocaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KocaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 4:23pm
If this was me, I would tell them to take it up with Paypal, especially if they were the ones that sent the money back to you. As long as you have the info stating that you shipped it, you should be fine, but the way I read that is that they accused you of theft, even though you sent the item back to the address that was given. Is there a tracking number attached to this because it doesnt take much to type it in and Google Map where the hair went between your home and their P.O. Box. 
*shrugs

Sounds like theyre hurting to get that money back... light bill due or nah?
haha.
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Yeah but why would she pick the same avatar though?? I could have sworn her avatar looked exactly like that before. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic