Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Did anyone receive an email from BellaDonna?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did anyone receive an email from BellaDonna?
    Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:08am
Well I did...

It has come to our attention that you've been awarded a refund from your back in the amount of $232.00, the full purchase amount of your hair order. However, we do not have the merchandise back from you.

PayPal stated that they requested a tracking number from you and it showed the items undeliverable as addressed. You chose to attempt to return the items to an unauthorized address and the tracking indicates they have been/will be returned to you. 

As it stands now, you have committed an act of theft because we do NOT have the merchandise in our possession, however, you have been refunded for it.  

Please understand that we will not stand for allowing this to happen, I assure of that you. While PayPal has stated that they will appeal the chargeback with your bank to reverse your win if you do not furnish us with the merchandise in 5 business days, we have also been instructed by them to pursue this both criminally and civilly as well.

However, before taking things to that extreme, I am offering you the option of simply returning the merchandise to an authorized address and being done with this matter once and for all. 

However, failure to do so will result in a criminal complaint being filed against you and a civil motion drawn up against you to sue for the full price of the product, all court associated fees, and additional inconveniences and damages associated with having to go this route to recoup the merchandise. 

If you are unable to retrieve the hair extensions, or no longer have them in your possession for any reason, that is unfortunate but we cannot be held responsible or liable as you did NOT attempt to return to an AUTHORIZED mailing address, in which case you will be expected to refund the full amount of the purchase. 

Consider this the FIRST official warning of our intent. We hope that this matter may be solved amicably with you simply returning the merchandise. If not, we will proceed with further action accordingly. 

You may return the product to the following AUTHORIZED address in 5 BUSINESS days from the time of this email to avoid further efforts on our behalf:

BDE
5922 Cypresswood Green Dr
Spring, TX 77373

Thank you 

My question is can they do this, file legal actions against me? I mailed the hair back to the P.O Box. I called my bank and they said that they will deny their appeal. Also, coincidentally my check card was fraudulently used this weekend - even though the card is in my wallet. Ouch
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:55am
GirrrrrlllllllllllllllllllAngry

CurvyGrl is an absolute mess.  That bish ain't fittin' to do nothing. It would cost more than the hair to take any kind of action.  You did what you were supposed to do - you returned the product to what you thought was the business address.  You need to turn the tables and let her know that you will report her for fraud.  You need to let PayPal know how she operates.  She purposely puts out a fake address to prevent people from making returns.  PayPal requires all businesses to have legitimate and verifiable addresses, and that heffa is violating their policies.

Just ignore that and keep it movin'.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Motheone Motheone wrote:

Well I did...

It has come to our attention that you've been awarded a refund from your back in the amount of $232.00, the full purchase amount of your hair order. However, we do not have the merchandise back from you.

PayPal stated that they requested a tracking number from you and it showed the items undeliverable as addressed. You chose to attempt to return the items to an unauthorized address and the tracking indicates they have been/will be returned to you. 

As it stands now, you have committed an act of theft because we do NOT have the merchandise in our possession, however, you have been refunded for it.  

Please understand that we will not stand for allowing this to happen, I assure of that you. While PayPal has stated that they will appeal the chargeback with your bank to reverse your win if you do not furnish us with the merchandise in 5 business days, we have also been instructed by them to pursue this both criminally and civilly as well.

However, before taking things to that extreme, I am offering you the option of simply returning the merchandise to an authorized address and being done with this matter once and for all. 

However, failure to do so will result in a criminal complaint being filed against you and a civil motion drawn up against you to sue for the full price of the product, all court associated fees, and additional inconveniences and damages associated with having to go this route to recoup the merchandise. 

If you are unable to retrieve the hair extensions, or no longer have them in your possession for any reason, that is unfortunate but we cannot be held responsible or liable as you did NOT attempt to return to an AUTHORIZED mailing address, in which case you will be expected to refund the full amount of the purchase. 

Consider this the FIRST official warning of our intent. We hope that this matter may be solved amicably with you simply returning the merchandise. If not, we will proceed with further action accordingly. 

You may return the product to the following AUTHORIZED address in 5 BUSINESS days from the time of this email to avoid further efforts on our behalf:

Here is the PHYSICAL ADDRESS FOR THE FRAUDULENT COMPANY BELLADONNA EXTENSIONS:

BDE
5922 Cypresswood Green Dr
Spring, TX 77373

Thank you 

My question is can they do this, file legal actions against me? I mailed the hair back to the P.O Box. I called my bank and they said that they will deny their appeal. Also, coincidentally my check card was fraudulently used this weekend - even though the card is in my wallet. Ouch
lovinglace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovinglace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:31pm
Yes they can sue if you keep the merchandise, I forgot off hand the legal term for a refunded customer keeping the merchandise but yes. If you were refunded you are not supposed to keep the merchandise legally. The same if you went into a physical store you'd have to give back the merchandise before they'd grant your refund. It's different online whereas the retailer has to rely on the honesty of the customer and take further action if need be or deemed worth while.

If they can prove that their policy states that returns have to be sent to an authorized address, and or if the tracking proves the package was returned to you I don't see why they wouldn't win in a court of law.

If you do a little research you can probably find the legal term for it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:51pm

Curvy is that you????????

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:54pm
AGAIN....you did what you were supposed to do.  You mailed the hair to the location that BDE provided as a return address.  The fact that this address turned out to be defunct/fraudulent is not your fault.  If they didn't receive it, that's because they were being dishonest. 
lovinglace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lovinglace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:05pm
lol not surprised by that, it's typical. TextureD Obviously that's directed at me. Please grow up, the girl asked a serious question of which required a helpful fact based response. Not a bandwagon, go with the flow, emotionally driven "girl do you"   
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:06pm
Op ...i know u have all ur paperwork. That's all u need. U can prove on your invoice that's the address provided for return. U have no worries. Don't let an email scare u.
Motheone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Motheone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:17pm
Thank guys. I sent the hair back to the address which I had. I have all my paperwork.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Op ...i know u have all ur paperwork. That's all u need. U can prove on your invoice that's the address provided for return. U have no worries. Don't let an email scare u.

I agree with Brjasuga!

All those orders must not be "rolling" in as she previously stated.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic