Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

did anyone check out you tube today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: did anyone check out you tube today
    Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:14pm
I think the "harlem shake" is as silly as gangham style but today youtube did something that made me laugh. If you go to youtube and type in do the harlem shake wait a few minutes to see what happens. I guess they are getting into the google doodle game.

Edited by dreamer1 - Mar 01 2013 at 7:17pm
Sponsored Links

dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:16pm
deleted sorryWink

Edited by dreamer1 - Mar 01 2013 at 7:18pm
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:16pm
unfortunately that offensive dance already has a long thread on here http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/30-second-harlem-shake-has-gone-viral_topic354635.html

jr.
dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:17pm
forget the dumb dance its the page I am talking about
dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:21pm
also thanks for the link. I have no knowledge of that dance BUT there are conflicting stories about how it got started. People in Harlem are offended by it and I have to respect that even though I do not understand why. I was just humored in the fact that you tube decided to do something different.

Edited by dreamer1 - Mar 01 2013 at 8:07pm
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:52pm
That was cool.  Just like something Google would do.  And I haven't watched any of the Harlem Shake vids, I remember the real Harlem Shake so yeah.
dreamer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:06pm
About 10 minutes ago I saw what the real harlem shake was and oh my goodness! I would hurt myself. Harlem is a wonderful place full of richness and history that no one, even time could ever take away from it.

My dad used to work in the Apollo when people used to throw fruits and veggies at the horrible contestants many moons ago.  I think people should lighten up; every day people are being laid off because of what is going on in the government and every breath we take someone is dying.

Two week ago 6 people came to work and were told that today is your last day here. The "harlem shake" is very silly and could have just been something to rival with gangham style. The more we pay attention the faster it will grow. After a while it will be gone with something else to take it's place and offend someone else, silliness let loose I say.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:13pm
bwahaha
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:27pm
Too cute OP! I love how goofy this dance is.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:20am
lol, it scared the ish outta me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic