Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diatomaceous Earth...what are your thoughts???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 49505152>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 12:44pm
I'm not getting the same dreams that everyone else seems to be getting. I've had about three dreams since starting it, and while they were very vivid (not good when I had a dream I was being tortured), they don't seem to be occurring too often at all. :/ But I also have digestive issues, so maybe this stuff is having trouble making its way into my intestines to really do its job (I can say I'm very slowly becoming more regular, and I like that).

I think it's really helping my dog, though. Her fur has been crazy soft lately. She's half lab, and has had course hair her whole life. So I'm very surprised at how soft it's become, especially at her age (13). Still waiting to see if it helps regrow her hair in her balding spots, but she may be too old at this point. She also seems to have more energy. She actually chased me when I ran around with a stick the other day, and I can say she hasn't done that in 5 years or more!
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:04am
I just got mine. At first I drank it in a glass of sweetened milk for a few days. Now I started just mixing the 2 heaping spoons into a glass of water. I stir  it up and swirl it around constantly and drink it all. It goes down well. Will update.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 4:19pm
bump
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 2:59pm
Was wondering what happened to this thread. I haven't been using DE for a while (I've barely been home long enough to throw it into a bottle and go), but I'll probably start again this week or so. It definitely helped keep me regular, and I'm somehow struggling with that problem yet again...
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:13am
damn...

i'm in.. just bought some off of amazon.com... i have a green/purple smoothie i drink every morning.. hell, what difference would it make if i mix a couple of teaspoons of D/E in it..

the smoothie already tastes like lizard spit anyway..

Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 8:03pm
okay,  just received this huge bag of it..

my SO wants to try it.. i told him, let's wait until tomorrow.. i don't think he's want to take it tonight..

here goes.. i'll add 2 tsp. to my smoothie every morning.. see what happens.  i pray to GAWD  i don't see any worms in the toilet..Confused

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:55am
Well when I decide to pull the trigger and purchase it, I guess I will quickly flush the toilet to avoid vomiting.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Well when I decide to pull the trigger and purchase it, I guess I will quickly flush the toilet to avoid vomiting.

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:30pm
I started out using this 2x a day.. which for me was probably too much.

I noticed by the end of the week, i had very dry nasal passages.  Being at 8,000 feet of elevation in a desert climate, this makes sense.

I have noticed my fingersnail stay white and strong.  it's only been 2 weeks, so we'll see what happens next.

i cut back the dose to once a day, and i'm good.

My SO takes it religiously so that he can bring down his blood pressure. and you know what? he's starting to do the elliptical trainer again every morning..  again..

we'll see how this pans out.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 11:11am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

I started out using this 2x a day.. which for me was probably too much.

I noticed by the end of the week, i had very dry nasal passages.  Being at 8,000 feet of elevation in a desert climate, this makes sense.

I have noticed my fingers nail stay white and strong.  it's only been 2 weeks, so we'll see what happens next.

i cut back the dose to once a day, and i'm good.

My SO takes it religiously so that he can bring down his blood pressure. and you know what? he's starting to do the elliptical trainer again every morning..  again..

we'll see how this pans out.

Hey babes! Big smile

My nose didn't become dry but my eyes did a little in the beginning.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style