Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diatomaceous Earth...what are your thoughts???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by CandyHugglez CandyHugglez wrote:

At LovesLace:
Exactly! That's the thing with DE is the dreams. Very vivid indeed! LOL

Girl, I had a dream that I was eating Oreos and drinking a big mug of cold milk. I spilt some of the milk and felt the wet and cold of it, there were even Oreo crumbs and everything. The dreams are VERY detailed.

I need this kind of vivid dream that is not food related....Evil SmileEmbarrassed  I need to order ASAP....

yassssss...........

Sponsored Links

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 3:20pm
I just bought a container of it today! The only place around here that carries it is the feed store by my house (it's moments like these that make me glad to live in the country! Haha!) I'm also going to be feeding it to my dog and see if it helps with her aging problems (hair loss, stiff muscles, etc.). I'm so excited! This plus my new Chlorella HAVE to put me into a growth spurt! Fingers crossed!
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 3:24pm
I just ordered some.  My dad is 86 and has lot off issues (arthritis, aging, constipation, etc).  I hope I can get my siblings to give it to him since I don't live near him.  I am going to be taking it too. 
TalkTru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TalkTru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 6:26pm
Wow, I ain't been on here in a minute!Embarrassed

I recently revisited DE, started putting it in my oats and bottle of water.

Edited by TalkTru - Mar 29 2013 at 6:28pm
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 6:02am
Ugh... I guess i've got to get some of this now too Wacko
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 6:05pm
Me too, I'll get it in the near future. It also removes toxin like mercury, this is a real bonus.
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:29pm
Because I also just started on thyroid meds recently, it's hard for me to tell how well this stuff is working for me so far. But I do like the health claims in it, so I will continue to take it for a few weeks (and since it is flea season now and my one cat is deathly allergic to fleas, I'm going to continue to feed it to my dear pets). They're a little scared to drink it because of the colour and smell, haha, but they're drinking it just fine.

I've been putting a little in my water bottle and shaking it up every half hour or so. I don't use too much at all, so maybe if I were to start adding more I'd get more benefits from it. I did have a long, crazy dream last night for the first time in weeks, so maybe that's from this stuff.

The only thing I don't like is that it gives my emotionally abusive family reason to make fun of me and judge me. Not good for my current suicidal mood. At all.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 4:22pm
i was thinking of doing a toxic cleanse for the spring but when i looked this up on amazon i was like but do i really need 10lbs of this stuff and where will i put itLOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

Because I also just started on thyroid meds recently, it's hard for me to tell how well this stuff is working for me so far. But I do like the health claims in it, so I will continue to take it for a few weeks (and since it is flea season now and my one cat is deathly allergic to fleas, I'm going to continue to feed it to my dear pets). They're a little scared to drink it because of the colour and smell, haha, but they're drinking it just fine.

I've been putting a little in my water bottle and shaking it up every half hour or so. I don't use too much at all, so maybe if I were to start adding more I'd get more benefits from it. I did have a long, crazy dream last night for the first time in weeks, so maybe that's from this stuff.

The only thing I don't like is that it gives my emotionally abusive family reason to make fun of me and judge me. Not good for my current suicidal mood. At all.

Girl, what?Confused
Are you getting professional help? Stop telling your family stuff. It's none of their business.

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i was thinking of doing a toxic cleanse for the spring but when i looked this up on amazon i was like but do i really need 10lbs of this stuff and where will i put itLOL

IKR, LOL
I just leave mine in the bag and box it came in and put some in a freezer bag for daily use.
Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152>