Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedDiatomaceous Earth...what are your thoughts???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 52>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dakotablu View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

Originally posted by Dakotablu Dakotablu wrote:

Very true flw I actually detox in different ways, however DE has been around for years and I posted it to see if any women here use it. A lot of people want a quick fix in growing hair and having beautiful skin but it starts from having a clean inside which is why people see many benefits like hair growth, strong nails, clear skin, being regular, not craving sugar and or caffine etc..

ITA. I just get annoyed when people put down natural remedies because they don't take the time to READ. The dumbing down of a nation is made easy when the masses aren't interested in knowing the other half of the truth behind the half-lies we are told. (yeah, I said it.)

Reading is fundamental. I'm just sayin...

So true you sound like one of the people in my circle. LOL half the cleansers on the market only clean the lower colon and doesn't rid parasites etc.. ladies read up beauty starts from within literally!

Sponsored Links

flwonline View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 3:26pm
I ordered some from Earthworks Health and have been checking other forums to see what the results have been so far and I am so amazed at the health benefit reports and the growth spurt acknowledgements.

Some people are saying that they're getting an inch in 3 weeks. I could use that! MBL/WL Here I come...and by the way, that sounds right  - especially if you're already getting an inch in a month then your total growth per week is about .33 inches.

When you think of it that way, its not really adding an exaggerated acceleration to your growth schedule. Just .08 per week.

HairIam View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2010 at 5:04pm
I picked up some locally 4 weeks ago. I paid $15 for 1lb, I hope that's not too much. I've noticed my nails are MUCH stronger, usually they peel and fall off. I've also noticed that my skin is clearer and I have more frequent BM (sorry TMI). I'll keep up with it for awhile. It does taste chalky so I mix it in some hot cocoa or my protein smoothies, that helps alot.
2coreysluvum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 1:43am
Sounds like there are 5 takers? Am I right? Waiting to hear some results....other then  my own...anybody? HOLLA!!!

BTW I decided to cut my nails back to my finger tips today, so I can watch the growth also...will keep yall up dated!
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2010 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Sephelia Sephelia wrote:

Found some more info on DE, some ladies are putting it in their conditioner with great results...I may try that...

No updates yet, wearing my hair straight, might wash and measure this weekend!!!

Dont sleep on this ladies!!!  It is working for alot of people and not just hair growth, overall health...Clap

Thanks for links Sephelia. I was checking this out yesterday after reading your post about DE in the General Hair Care section.

Please keep us updated Smile

Edited by nella - Mar 10 2010 at 9:08am
SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2010 at 6:27am
Originally posted by flwonline flwonline wrote:

The reason DE is used as a natural pesticide is not because of its chemical properties. Its because the particles are very small and it affects an insects respiratory system.

DE has been long used as an internal detox regimen for both humans and animals. And let's be real, for all the natural remedies if the medical industry were to fully acknowledge each one of them, there would be far less sickness in the world - so I take their endorsements lightly. Their reasons are political - it would KILL the pharmaceutical markets if people really started to know the truths about natural healing.

As with anything, EDUCATION is the best weapon. The medical/pharmaceutical industry thrives and survives because of people who don't educate themselves about their bodies.

Ancient cultures around the globe didn't have the FDA to regulate the use of certain herbs and vitamins. Yet, just about every single non-synthetic medicine we know, is made from plant life or natural mineral compound and the costs are multiplied by amost 1000% so that somebody holding a degree and a FDA validation can get rich. Even in the midst of all that, most sick people get their symptoms treated but are rarely ever healed.

I don't mean to preach, but as a culture we need to start peeling back the layers of lies we've been told that keep us held hostage to a medical society that makes millions every time we sneeze.

So, who's using DE and has results to report? I just ordered mine on Friday night.

I totally agree with all of this.

I've already known of the benefits DE has to offer, I just never ordered it. I ordered mine for the first time a few hours ago, so I can't wait to use it on myself, my doggie, and my lawn. There's a wide array of uses for this stuff. I'm still doing my research...so far so good.Star
raindrops View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2010 at 8:15am
ita flowline you are telling the truth!! our bodies and this worlds was made by god to function together!!! everything we need to cure ourselves is in the earth and our bodies contain the capabilities to regenerate organs so everything we need is not pharmaceutical created and i wish people did take the time to educate themselves and understand this

we were following a case study of 4 females who ingested coconut oil daily and it cures the herpes infections.... yes cured! no detection with the western blot test so its all out there its just a matter of educating yourself and staying persistent

as far as de goes my biology teacher spoke of this last semester and said its perfectly fine to take but not in large amounts and your shouldn't take it for a long time but if you do just remember to keep a healthy balance of your flora by taking a probiotic or eating a yogurt that has one in it.

hell you can use a barrier of hotsauce yes hotsauce to keep roaches and other bugs away and it really does work!!!Clap

Edited by raindrops - Mar 12 2010 at 8:16am
flwonline View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2010 at 5:40pm
Yay! I got mine.

It doesnt taste like anything. In fact my water just tasted like water and when I put some in my apple juice it just tasted like apple juice.

Day One, Ya'll...

SeXxiLuV818 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 3:04am
^^ Good luck! cant wait to start mine!Star
TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2010 at 7:48am
I have some of this stuff and have been sprinkling it around my apartment to keep pests out. I bought the food-grade variety since my roommate has dogs. I wonder if maybe I should try some...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 52>
  Share Topic