Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dexter Season Alot....anybody watch?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:09pm
HOMELAND...YES!  PLEASE!!! for next season!

James, I can see that happening...the cycle continuing.  I don't think I can handle a Dex murder scene.  I am far too attached.

NYC, i thought Deb was b.s.'ing at first as well...it would've felt corny to me had Hannah been innocent though.  She's a black widow and i can't have her around my boo, Dex.  

Deb earned points for riding with Dexter this season but in general i've always thought of her as a dirty mouthed, slutty skeleton with nothing to offer.
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:09pm
I just watched. I wanted deb to kill dexter
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:14pm
damn james! that would make such sense... you got that.

Nita.. ur banned from this thread.

Wonderland... yes I luv homeland.. and I only started watching it recently and got addicted. now that im done w/ all the episodes.. im going through withdrawl.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

you know, i did really like the Lumen season.  I hated Lumen b/c Julia Stiles is a terrible actress with an annoying face but i liked the whole Jordan Chase thing.

I thought it was just LOLme who thought her face was disconcerting
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:39am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I just watched. I wanted deb to kill dexter

maria had evidence on deb and probably still wouldve used it on her.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:26pm
Dexter coming back in the Summer, not the Fall as usual Clap...and why cant Showtime decide whether its the final season or not?.....Homeland in Sept though? i cant wait that long Cry

Showtime Separates Dexter and Homeland to Promote New Series

January 12, 2013

Showtime threw a curve ball when announcing their 2013 original programming lineup earlier today. The one-two fall punch of Dexter and Homeland is no more as both shows are now being leveraged to help launch the premiere of new series.
Showtime Separates Dexter and Homeland to Promote New Series

The big move sees the eighth season premiere ofDexter moved up three months to June 30 at 9pm, its usual time slot but certainly not its usual time of year.Dexter has always been a fall/winter series, and now it will be heating up the summer and serve as a lead in to the new drama Ray Donovan starring Liev Schreiber.

Whether Season 8 of Dexter is its last remains to be seen. The general consensus is that it will be as the creative minds behind the show have been talking about Seasons 7 and 8 working together to set up the series finale for more than a year now. However, Showtime has not definitively stated that Season 8 is the last and are keeping their options open, at least for the time being. Showtime entertainment president David Nevins did state today that he will announce the fate of Dexter prior to the Season 8 premiere.

Dexter was the lead in for Homeland a couple seasons ago, and now Homeland: Season 3 will serve as the lead in for the new series Masters of Sex starring Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan beginning September 29. As such, Homeland will now air at 9pm and not its old 10pm time slot.

Other premieres confirmed today include Inside Comedy on February 11, Nurse Jackie: Season 5and The Borgias: Season 3 on April 14, and The Big C: hereafter four-episode run on April 29 at 10pm

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:34pm
yay...thanks  Z

im so excited.. now i only have 5 more months to wait.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:52am
Umm I had to stop watching Dexter.Shocked

Yes, I enjoyed him for some time... I just could not stand the suspense of it all anymore.

Would love to see how Deb reacts to Dexter's 'dark passenger' .. but it's all too hard. Ouch
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 2:45pm
I can not wait for dexter to start back up again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style