Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dexter Season Alot....anybody watch?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:45am
i just knew that ukranian was gay.
he was going too hard for his murdered "friend"
my ex was debating me...like  nah... thats just the close homie.
I was like nope.. they were playing ass tag.

and i actually luv Dex n the Killer heaux.

I did want dex n deb to hump though.
smh.

this episode was great.

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:48am
deb annoys the hell out of me and last night only confirmed how much i dislike her
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:29am
as much as i dislike Deb, i think they did her dirty.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:43am
man i forgot about this thread. the finale started off slow but picked up towards the end. i was so happy when deb capped maria, she was doing too much.

it'll be interesting to see if hannah makes an appearance next season, if deb and dex go down for the murder of maria, will dex stop abiding by his fathers "code" and turn into a serial killing machine?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:47am
Didn't read thread bc I'm on episode 10. I am super underwhelmed this season, as I was for season 6. The season finale of deb finding out has been all but wasted bc the storyline this season is fcking stupid. Like Quinn with this strip club - dont care...angel with restaurant - don't care....Hannah McKay- yawn...come on dex, you slippin. Dex workin for the damn Russian mafia? I am finally enjoying a storyline involving laguerta yet she is being used so little. The crazy intern? Well gee, thanks for that neat conclusion. These cannot be the same writers from seasons before 6.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:13am

^^^ i agree ms_wonderland. the writing this season sucks! it feels like after last season being so dark they wanted to lighten things up a bit but ended up just throwing random sh1t together and called it season 7.

All these storylines were under-developed: Deb being in love with Dexter, they could have gone dark with it, but its just meh....ukrainian mafia crap, isaak's rage and vengeance coz dex killed his lover? meh and isaak was so good, such wasted talent (he's yummy too Evil Smile)....i thought hannah mckay storyline might breathe some life into the season, but ends so anticlimactic . and its weird how she looks just like lumen....maria following up on bay harbor butcher, this is season 1 and sgt.doakes being suspicious of dex all over again, the writers just copied and pasted.

lets see how they end the series with season 8, but if its all cobbled together like season 7 was, it will be a big let down.

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:16am
and as bad as the writing was, i think deb's acting has been pretty good. the convulsions she has when she was admitting her feelings to dex were on point 
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:25am
Next season better step up!
Good cliffhanger though.  Deb made a choice, and it was so heavy, cause Maria was her mentor.

Does anyone else feel bad rooting for a serial killer?  I mean, some folks deserve killing, but Dex has gone off the deep end. He's not abiding by the code.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

^^^ i agree ms_wonderland. the writing this season sucks! it feels like after last season being so dark they wanted to lighten things up a bit but ended up just throwing random sh1t together and called it season 7.

All these storylines were under-developed: Deb being in love with Dexter, they could have gone dark with it, but its just meh....ukrainian mafia crap, isaak's rage and vengeance coz dex killed his lover? meh and isaak was so good, such wasted talent (he's yummy too Evil Smile)....i thought hannah mckay storyline might breathe some life into the season, but ends so anticlimactic . and its weird how she looks just like lumen....maria following up on bay harbor butcher, this is season 1 and sgt.doakes being suspicious of dex all over again, the writers just copied and pasted.

lets see how they end the series with season 8, but if its all cobbled together like season 7 was, it will be a big let down.

U Give the Best Summaries Zollah...Hannah does look just like Lumen. I thought the same thing when I was watching...LOL
I agree the writers could of done so much more with this season if they weren't so focused on the Bay Harbor Butcher.
Next Season They'll prolly have Deb in a mental institution dealing with being an actual murderer instead of dating them while Dexter does what He do.
Or the writers could make a Bonnie and Clyde out of them with them covering up what they do internally. They've pushed it to the Brink so there's No tellin...Confused
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:22am
Finally finished this season. The last two episodes redeemed the f out of this season. Why couldn't the whole season be like this? I love the new development. Deb is a ride or die chick. Laguerta deserved everything she got...remember when she stole the LT job from that Haitian woman? Karmas a beech!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic