DevaCurl

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DevaCurl
    Posted: Feb 22 2020 at 9:14pm
I recently heard about the controversy with the diva curl products causing hair loss and scalp damage with regard to the recent class action lawsuit. I have absolutely never been a fan of diva curl at all. I have made no secret that I could not stand the products, and I also could not stand their method of cutting curly hair which is absolutely ridiculous and botched.
However what is very interesting about all of this is that diva curls has recently been purchased by a different company https://www.henkel-northamerica.com/spotlight/2020-12-02-what-black-history-month-means-to-me-1030716 Within the last two within the last few months. This company is named Henkel. What I didn’t notice about this company is that they have a Web page specifically about black history month and how it relates to their black employees. There are photographs of many African-American employees . I do not know the racial make up of the owners of the company that recently purchased diva curl. However I do know that the owners of Diva curl were very Eurocentric. It’s mighty funny to me that everybody an their aunt and uncle came out to protest the products AFTER The recent purchase of the company by Henkel. Deva Curl has always been a sh*t product, In my humble opinion. But everybody else suddenly recognizes that after the corporate ownership change. No one noticed it when it was owned by the previous Eurocentric company. The product absolutely has sucked for years. However more investigation needs to be done about this aspect in my opinion.https://www.henkel-northamerica.com/spotlight/2020-12-02-what-black-history-month-means-to-me-1030716

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 22 2020 at 9:21pm
Sponsored Links

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic