Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DETEST my new weave!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 1:47pm

OP please seek real help. This seems to be a little deeper than a bad weave.
Sponsored Links

*__May__* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *__May__* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:35pm
It's clearly deeper than a bad weave she can't simply get over it like some of us.

@directioner do you know anyone else like a friend that would be willing to help fix your hair? If so I would suggest you ask them for help. Maybe even try to fix it yourself, look at youtube videos on different styles you could try. before you take it out try going to the salon and politely explain your situation...if it really looks that different from the picture you showed the hair stylist she has no right to get mad (you really should have let her know before paying her/leaving the salon)

If none of that work try different accessories that you are allowed to wear in class like earrings/necklaces. keep the hair tied up and put a headband around. There are ways to work with a bad weave, youtube and google some ideas.

I know you feel like this is the end of the world but it really isn't. Even if nothing else works and you still hate your hair you now know never to go to that hair stylist with a new style. I hope everything works out hun.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

OP please seek real help. This seems to be a little deeper than a bad weave.

Agreed. sounds like social anxiety
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:13pm
Move it back.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 2:00am
There's nothing wrong with that Weave that some accessories & hair products can't fix. You're taking things too far & flipping out over a Weave! That's probably why your mother is so upset. Experiment with different styles & please don't do anything behind your mother's back. It seems like it will just make things worse. Good luck ...
DreamWeaver202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DreamWeaver202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:26pm
The issue is not the weave but I know you can't understand that right now and it's okay. 

You need a safe space and someone you can talk to that can give you some positive direction.  Do you have an aunt or older cousin you can speak with? Or maybe a school counselor or teacher? 

Myself and the ladies here on BHM are happy to help but it appears that you may need direction and support that we can't offer over the internet..but feel free to continue venting if that helps :) Hug big hugs to you love, you are a beautiful girl and it will be okay :) 
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:10pm
OP, theres a lot of things going on. More than just a bad weave. For your weave I would recommend putting some curls in your hair.. and adding a cute scarf on the top. It seems like you're self-conscious and might have a history of bullying. I would recommend that you do talk to someone in your life about it. But if the internet feels like a safer place for you, start here. It is a self-esteem issue and I hope you get help. Hug
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:56am
Ugh the LEAST time I can take this hair out is in January
I have had ENOUGH
I've managed to cope but I can't anymore
Hats and scarves don't solve anything
Every single second of every single minute of every single day this hair has been playing on my mind
I'm so unhappy
I hate it I hate it I hate it
I feel so bad about it but I'm going to have to go behind my mother's back to do the hair
Don't have enough money but I'll get it somehow
This hair has made me self harm I've never been so unhappy
I wish I was dead
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:06am
I know you read all of us say "it's just weave," "it's not that serious." But to you, it is. I really do agree with another member that says that this is the surface of a much deeper issue.

I had a weave when I was 15/16 that I really didn't like. It was cornrows in the front, deep wave (synthetic) hair in the back. Between the cornrows and weave was a giant braid covering the last track. The weave hair wasn't full...the braid was all thick and sat high. It was a mess. Made my head look big, etc. 

The point of that was just to say that it has happened to all of us. I have so many hair related horror stories, I could write 6 books and 2 movies. To be honest, your doesn't look bad. A little product around the edges ... maybe dampening the hair and loosely braiding or doing a few bantu knots will give it some curl like Normani's?

Please, don't hurt yourself more or do something permanent over a temporary issue. I used to self-harm and can understand how you may be feeling. This is only temporary. Sometimes, you just have to work with what you got until you can get something better :) Feel free to pm me if you want to talk! You can make this work Wink
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 12:52pm
I'm pretty sure this is a troll wanting some free hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic