Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

DETEST my new weave!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:43pm
Sweetie how old are you?
Sponsored Links

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:06am
A hair stylist will never admit that they did a crappy job. Don't let her order the hair for you, find a new stylist and move on.
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 9:53am
Hello dear, I understand your frustration and your pain. I looked at your pic and I think all you need to do is smooth both of your sides back a little tighter and clip them in the back with a pretty pin or barrett. Or, like another person suggested, place it in a messy bun with a cute scarf. Your real problem sounds like it's the communication that you and your mother have. Your mom should be your go to girl for anything you need. Maybe the two of you need a mother/daughter day out. Please don't harm yourself over a weave. That weave will get old and be out of your head before you know it. Your life is more precious than hair.
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 2:02am
HELP I have to go to school today and I HATE this hair with a passion I hate it so much I cried all last night and even putting it up I still hate it and my mother was screaming at me to wear it down I would rather die than go to school and my mother never lets me stay at home ill ever I HATE her

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:17am
School is hell I hate my mother with a passion I will never forgive her
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:36am
What type of help do you want us to provide Directioner?
beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 9:50am
It sounds like your current weave is a symptom of a much deeper issue. You need to calm down and think about how you can logically handle things.

Does your mom sit in class with you??! I doubt it.

Wear the hat in school and not in front of her.
Abstract Poetic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Abstract Poetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:13am
Ummmm....Ermm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:16am
The teachers made me take my hat and headscarf off. I got so many stares throughout the day which p*ssed me off. Why are you all acting like you've never seen weave before?! The other black girls in the school wear weave why were people staring? It's a fckin weave. F*ck off. Don't look at me! And it was just horrible. Can't wait to take it off this weekend. I'm going idc I will get hit by my mother but I've had enough. Worked out a plan to get braids done by end of next week thank goodness

Now to manage these next few days of hell
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 11:35am
Chile calm down!

I have had a bad weave before Im talking rats nest and even then I could brush it and throw it back in a pony tail. At the very LEAST you can do that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic