Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DETEST my new weave!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 4:35am
Thank you guys

I didn't sleep all night I managed not to harm myself

My emotional state is still poor plus I'm stressed about many other things

I tried to give it another chance and look at it this morning in the mirror

There is 100% no way whatsoever that I am wearing this out. I need to get it off my head NOW.

I am really strongly considering going back to the salon, but since my mother is really angry and strict she won't take me there, so I'll have to find a way there. Also, what if I go to the salon and they see me as an ungrateful rude girl? What if they refuse to do it? What if they have no places left? What if they agree to do it, but I have to pay a hefty price again - I only have 30 right now?

Oh lord. The worst day of my life!
Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 4:41am
"What if...what if...what if..."

girl, are u a psychic? If not, then YOU DONT KNOW. Just ask them politely, but firmly if they can re do the part you don't like. If you live your life in fear all the time, you won't get what you want. If they say no, then you think of a plan B. 

Please grow a back bone. Please! So what if they think you're an ungrateful girl for asking to redo it? Are they going to be walking around with your hair? Are they going to have to go to school feeling insecure the whole day? Naa, son. Do what you gotta do for YOU.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 6:52am
How old are you?
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 8:21am

could you find a better style for them to redo, because I really think the girl is wearing a ponytail. That's why its going to be difficult for people to turn the same look into a weave ( I think its going to look bad either way). I think you need to find a stylist your friends like then go to that person. I also think you may not be ready to be wearing weaves all together, because weaves are up and down. I suspect you are a very very young girl and even at the age of 27 sometimes these people get me bent out of shape. Just look at some of the horror stories on here. Did you see the thread where the girl's mom had to be taken to the hospital because of getting a weave? Getting weaves are not a sure thing and if you are trying to copy celebrities you are always going to be disappointed. Next time just really research your stylist.

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:28pm
This thread is stressing me out. Its just hair.........hair.
MdDyme07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MdDyme07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:00pm
I think this is spam for some reason...Confused. My bad if it isn't.
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:03pm
I'm glad you said it first ^^^
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 3:53pm
Confused Girl it's a weave calm down! 

Just call the stylist and tell her you don't like it and she if she will fix it. If not I suggest you try and find someone who can possibly fix it for a low price on hop on Youtube.
billowss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billowss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:02pm
Seriously, if this is really so traumatic for you, you MUST go back ASAP, the longer you wait, the more likely you WILL have to pay more money to have it fixed, as I mentioned before.
directioner :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote directioner :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 7:35pm
Hi everyone thank you so much for the help.

I rang the salon owner this morning and told her I wasn't happy with the weave. I went back to the salon this morning behind my mother's back (she didn't know). She wouldn't have let me go and she would have gone off on me. The salon owner was there today so she explained to me more about the style and generally about weaves and that. They taught me how I could curl the hair and used a curling iron. Honestly, I still didn't like the hair but I'm too polite. Her and the other two hair stylists said they liked the hair. She then agreed to order for me a half wig or braiding hair however my mother would have to pay again to do this hair - £113. I found out the braiding hair isn't too expensive and if I got my money back (which I am close to getting) on a product I bought a few months ago but was a scam I will be able to pay for it myself.

This braiding style isn't the hairstyle I really wanted to do in the OP but I do like it so would prefer to get it done asap. A friend of my mother would be able to do the hair for a cheaper price aswell.

Now the problem: my mother.

My mother is IMMENSELY strict. She is very strict and has a bad temper. When she saw me wearing a hat to cover the hair she flipped. She was screaming and yelling at me. Then grabbed it from my head and wouldn't let me take it.

If I was to take out this weave and get the new hair done she would go off the roof. First of all she wouldn't let me so I'd have to go behind her back, but obviously she will see the changed hairstyle when I come back home and I would be dead meat. I'd definitely get smacked for sure, yelled at for ages etc.

My mother just doesn't understand because she likes the hair. But I'm sorry, I really don't like it I hate it and I can't bear the thought of going to school in this hair or any public places. Plus I would have to keep it in for months. This hair is making me so unhappy I can't sleep it's all I get think about.

I don't know what to do in this situation I wish I had a soft easy going mother who was understanding and not strict.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>