Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

DestinyGoldley SpinOff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 8:15pm
That sh*t is needed lol I said this before...I rarely seen a person who didn't need it lol
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:04pm
Ooh yaya's pretty. beautiful skin and smile

I missed PR if she posted one

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Ooh yaya's pretty. beautiful skin and smile

I missed PR if she posted one

isn't she....
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:13pm

Sometimes when I'm used to seeing someone in a full face of foundation, and then I see their real skin, with their unevenness and freckles/blotches.. I kind of think its cute Stern Smile

like... really cute sometimes.

yeah I'm probably the only one to think this

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:16pm
Gkisses post made me think of that guyon Mtv's the shop
He said woman lie with their makeup and their weave and shape wear lol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Just wanted to say I love make up. I never thought Id ever say that but i do its fun....In the right hands make up can your best friend or your worse enemy. Some time it is needed...and knowing that doesnt take away from who the person is or their acceptance of flaws. It in our blood! dates back for centuries crushing berries and rubbing it on ya lips honey! love it be it doooooo it!FEEL the FIRE!..in the name of shapewear and make up Ah-man

LOLLOLLOL i am with you..i love it so much i had to actually make myself stop buying it constantly..it was awful...i have so much that there are some palettes i havent even used, they r still brand spankin new..Confused..i had to stop for a while cause of my menopause, the hotflashes weren't helpin none..now i am on meds for it i am back in the saddle again of wearing it...yes just a pop of color on ur lips and ur good to go..

i am now just learning how to do my brows...i have a gazillion concealers to as they say "clean up the brows"..i use Benefits brow kit..i was doing my brows all wrong until i went to sephora and this girl fixed them up for me..ever since then..that is the first mup application i do...

gurl wuuuud.  I got way into it.  Watching youtube tutorials all day, erryday. I bought all the coastal scents palettes when errybody was talking about those.  I stayed at sephora, ulta and the CVS make up sections.  I got palettes, duo's and quads I still haven't used.  Still got stuff from the MAC "black" collection still Still fresh.  LOL

I will say ...despite the shade that the guru's get especially of late...they really helped me up my make up game.   I had no idea how to wear foundation and was scared of eyeshadow and lipstick.
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 11:39pm
Mannnn I'm too lazy for all of that sh*t. I do my make up at red lights and it takes me about 2 minutes totalStern Smile I like to look more natural. Her make up looks unnatural/caked on to me.; it works for nighttime but that sh*t looks crazy during the day. Chicks go Picasso on their faces and it's just like dam guhl
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:48am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Just wanted to say I love make up. I never thought Id ever say that but i do its fun....In the right hands make up can your best friend or your worse enemy. Some time it is needed...and knowing that doesnt take away from who the person is or their acceptance of flaws. It in our blood! dates back for centuries crushing berries and rubbing it on ya lips honey! love it be it doooooo it!FEEL the FIRE!..in the name of shapewear and make up Ah-man

LOLLOLLOL i am with you..i love it so much i had to actually make myself stop buying it constantly..it was awful...i have so much that there are some palettes i havent even used, they r still brand spankin new..Confused..i had to stop for a while cause of my menopause, the hotflashes weren't helpin none..now i am on meds for it i am back in the saddle again of wearing it...yes just a pop of color on ur lips and ur good to go..

i am now just learning how to do my brows...i have a gazillion concealers to as they say "clean up the brows"..i use Benefits brow kit..i was doing my brows all wrong until i went to sephora and this girl fixed them up for me..ever since then..that is the first mup application i do...

gurl wuuuud.  I got way into it.  Watching youtube tutorials all day, erryday. I bought all the coastal scents palettes when errybody was talking about those.  I stayed at sephora, ulta and the CVS make up sections.  I got palettes, duo's and quads I still haven't used.  Still got stuff from the MAC "black" collection still Still fresh.  LOL

I will say ...despite the shade that the guru's get especially of late...they really helped me up my make up game.   I had no idea how to wear foundation and was scared of eyeshadow and lipstick.

YES IT IS THOSE UTUBE TUTORIALS...THEY HAD ME BREAKIN BANK TIL I WAS BEHIND IN MY BILLSLOLLOL.. Their hauls , websites (down below and click i go and order), i have box on my bed just filled with tons of all sorts of makeup...
u have stuff still from the MAC BLACK COLLECTION?? GURL EBAY THAT ISH..LOLLOL ..yep coastal scent palette here and tons of their pigments(samples in the baggies)..i have a shoe box just filled wiith lipproducts...2 shoe boxes actuallyConfused..now i slowed down and i am into fashion...(blaming Lover4Fashion for this oneLOL) shoes, statememt necklaces<<so loving<<<..i have over 40 pairs of footwear...wedge sneakers,caged sandals, gladiator sandals, OTK boots, motorcycle boots, thanks to MMC...
ur so right on those guru's helping u out...they helped me also..BUT I STILL CAN'T MASTER THAT OUTER 'V' PART AND THE SMOKEY EYE...Confused
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:54am
I wear makeup to work every day.  Takes me no more than 20 minutes for light foundation, concealor under my eyes, brows, blush and mascara. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:50am
She never does a plain face for teaching purposes. I don't wear makeup much anymore but when I do I'm happy I can highlight and contour without trying to attempt at the last minute.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic