BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Describe Your Ex With A Film Title

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:38pm
Some ppl will never admit when they are wrong, or better yet APOLOGIZE.  Their pride & ego wont allow them to be humbled.

so damn sad..
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:40pm
Damn Midna
That's some stuff a chick trying to trap a rich guy would do...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:42pm
i dont think india thinks shes wrong. i think she truly believes what she typed. 

but i think shes being stubborn.. and not allowing herself to consider that maybe shes wrong or explore the possibility.. and i feel like she doesnt wanna feel like shes getting sucked into drama and fckery so she doesnt want to reply.  

she really could have pm'd though to avoid that.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 21 2014 at 5:44pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:46pm
on the last pic, you have 2 out of the 3 Coco
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:46pm
I can't think of an appropriate title...

Why would someone need an old account to post pictures?  
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:47pm
I see NO RECEIPTS
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I can't think of an appropriate title...

Why would someone need an old account to post pictures?  
nothing she said makes sense.  AT ALL!!  Tis why she wont come back in here & defend it

I'd  like for whoever gave india this misinformation of me stalking her family with secret pictures ,  to put on ur big girl panties & show ur self in this thread.  Let's see who the REAL COWARD IS!!
plz&thx
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:54pm
i cant think of anyone who dislikes you enough to go pm india false things... 

i really just think she has you confused with another poster.. 

she wasnt sure if shad was James Avery the other day... i know it can be hard to keep up with all the usernames but theyre sooooo different... its very possible that she has you mixed up. 

anyways... ill leave it alone. i hope she can realize that this isnt bait for fckery and really wants to resolve this and will either come in and yall can calmly fix this... or PM's you. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:55pm
WOw I make pasta and baked chicken and all of this drama errupts while i'm away. This is the innanets...you can't catch feelings or take things that serious. I don't think I can ever get into a e-fight with anyone. You have to respond back to have dialogue. 

India and SD how did it get this far. I'm sure both of you are grown ladies that can talk it out. NO need for subliminals or assumptions of said subliminal. Atleast Coco will voice out who she thinks is throwing digs at her and the attacker will explain themselves then the thread continues. FBI and family threats are no joke doh.Unhappy
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:56pm
Geek mannnnnnn....smh wth is going on? This could have been handled differently.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic