BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Describe Your Ex With A Film Title

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:28pm
India,

What does bunny think she has on you?
Who is she 'trying to recruit'
What makes you think she wants to show pics of your family? That doesn't sound like bunny.. She's so guarded about sharing pics...
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LOL

The Harder they Come
Glad i sign on . You need to stop messaging members with that mess you think you have on me . You need to do a better job when you image search people pictures . That was discuss and proven false , when another childess member like you thought she had a ace up her sleeve on me . Remember internet stalking is a crime . I want go back in forth with a person like you , so you can stop your sly remarks after i post . Yes you will deny and cry wolf . Last warning . I think you will hang yourself  . I have not push report on you for calling me a bish in random thoughts .

You are a coward and need to grow up . I would prefer you never say anything to me , but since you want to recruit members to your side , I have had enough of you little girl . Save your key stokes . I want respond . Sorry op . This snake wants her old account back to show pictures of me and my family . You can post that fake mess that was explain back in 2008 , but i swear admin box and the FBI will be in contact with you . Don't mess with me and mine . You don't know me . I try to treat people right , unless they come for me like you over the years . I have nothing to hide .

You are the fake snake talking low about bhm at every chance . You post one picture of me or my family and you will see how real life works . I am not going to answer any questions for laughs and messy . Bunny is fully aware of what i am talking about . Leave me and my family alone . The people that like and respect me on this site will never stop by your evil hands . I am older lady that's not into games .  I will never harrass anyone on this site . I respect the members of bhm  .LAST WARNING .Ermm
first off, everything in red is a goddamn lie.  I am shocked, disgusted, and pissed all at the same damn time to see how low you stoop in order to get me suspended.  You attack me constantly then play the victim.  I can ALWAYS back up what I say.  You on the otherhand spew nonsense with not ONE RECEIPT.  wtf is this sh*t??  You wish u were important enough for me to stalk.  

The amount of lies you tell is so damn baffling to me. idk what pics ur talking about, I was not even here in 2008Wacko  I read this drivel & was like holy sh*t batman!!! what has come over this vessel?  Seriously, I have no pics of u or ur family NOR HAVE I SEARCHED for them.  I don't call u names, you call me names & everybody knows it, but nobody wants to speak in my defense.  You have called me ignorant, child, no life, heffa, coward, snake, etc...  

You harrass me all the time.  There are 3 posts I can recall where I know you were not talking to me, but ABOUT me.  Your subliminals are VERY obvious.  LEAVE ME ALONE!!  All this craziness out of left field for what??  attention that you crave!  STOP making up bs about me.  WHO IS YOUR SOURCE??  I bet you wont answer cuz you dont wanna get found out!.  

LASTLY I dont want my acct back cuz I have pictures of u.  pics are saved in computers NOT usernames.  like damn, for real with that Crazy lie?  I have all the men of bhm interviewed that I wanted to post anonymously.  That'd be my only reason.   Also idk how to do a google img search.  THAT IS WHY YESTERDAY!!!!!!  I SAID!!!!!!  SOMEBODY!!!! do a search of Coco's avi, cuz I am unable to do it properly.   I have also said in the past that idk how to do that search.  I can verify EVERYTHING I say.  you throw sh*t out & accuse, but NEVER back up a damn thing.  I would LOVE for ppl to stop falling for the okey doke & fake tears.  

I am NOT here for this sh*t!   Please name names. I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:37pm
this is the end.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:38pm
Barely There
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:41pm
Yea plz name names India..
Then y'all can finally put this to rest

It must be serious if you're talkin about the FBI and what not.. Let's resolve it
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Yea plz name names India..
Then y'all can finally put this to rest

It must be serious if you're talkin about the FBI and what not.. Let's resolve it
she's trying to make it seem oh so important, like they are gonna stop big federal cases & come looking for lil ole me.  ctfu, the nerve!!  Never in my LIFE have I been in some bullsh*t like THIS!  who is the muthafucca feeding her these BLATANT lies? huh? or is she making it up herself?  I wouldn't put it past her.  She's done this to me b4.

Remember when she lied about the content of the pm last yr, then I had it posted, she back tracked.  Always trying to twist my words to make it worse than it is.

EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS I AM VERY TRUSTWORTHY!  Not one pm has been put on blast by me.  I keep all things in confidence.  
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:06pm
I remember when I caped for her & defended her against trouble makers & cyberbullies.  I'm SURE she won't remember that.  Shame on her for the backstabbing that came after & all that she has been doing in the past year.

While I'm on the subject, there are 2 other ladies who I've defended on here and they too stabbed me in the back.  I DON'T  say anything cuz its just the internet & they can do what they want, but ppl are truly shady here & that is why I keep my distance with most.  
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:07pm
let me boil some water for this tea
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:11pm
childless...dag
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

let me boil some water for this tea
I doubt she'll come back to this thread.  She likes to throw stones, then hide her hands.  All of this was VERY uncalled for.  If you have a problem, comment, question or issue with me, take it to pm's & lets hash it out like ladies.  There are 6 ppl that I've bumped heads with & we pm'd to clear the air.  I don't like my biz out there,  If I have a comment for everyone, I'd say it in a thread,  If I have a comment for just you, I'll pm.   

Only ppl that want everyone in their biz shows off in the threads.  The whole, look at me, look, I'm a pony bit is very childish & attn starved.  Then there are those that when u pm, they take that info & run to the thread to let everyone else know what the pm is.  That is so bogus & beneath me.   Some ppl just need the crowd's approval for thx, lol's & e-hi fives.

I just can't...Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>