Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Describe Your Ex With A Film Title

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:42pm
State Property
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:43pm
Bunny over here naming all the hood classics.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Bunny over here naming all the hood classics.
it was fun, I'm so bored.  I going to sleep forrealCry
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:03pm
Low Dow Dirty Shame

A Raisin in the Sun

In the Heat of the Night

Pitch Black

Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss

Crooklyn

sh*ttt, i could go on and on
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LOL

The Harder they Come
Glad i sign on . You need to stop messaging members with that mess you think you have on me . You need to do a better job when you image search people pictures . That was discuss and proven false , when another childess member like you thought she had a ace up her sleeve on me . Remember internet stalking is a crime . I want go back in forth with a person like you , so you can stop your sly remarks after i post . Yes you will deny and cry wolf . Last warning . I think you will hang yourself  . I have not push report on you for calling me a bish in random thoughts .

You are a coward and need to grow up . I would prefer you never say anything to me , but since you want to recruit members to your side , I have had enough of you little girl . Save your key stokes . I want respond . Sorry op . This snake wants her old account back to show pictures of me and my family . You can post that fake mess that was explain back in 2008 , but i swear admin box and the FBI will be in contact with you . Don't mess with me and mine . You don't know me . I try to treat people right , unless they come for me like you over the years . I have nothing to hide .

You are the fake snake talking low about bhm at every chance . You post one picture of me or my family and you will see how real life works . I am not going to answer any questions for laughs and messy . Bunny is fully aware of what i am talking about . Leave me and my family alone . The people that like and respect me on this site will never stop by your evil hands . I am older lady that's not into games .  I will never harrass anyone on this site . I respect the members of bhm  .LAST WARNING .Ermm

Edited by india100 - Jan 21 2014 at 1:10pm
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LOL

The Harder they Come
Glad i sign on . You need to stop messaging members with that mess you think you have on me . You need to do a better job when you image search people pictures . That was discuss and proven false , when another childess member like you thought she had a ace up her sleeve on me . Remember internet stalking is a crime . I want go back in forth with a person like you , so you can stop your sly remarks after i post . Yes you will deny and cry wolf . Last warning . I think you will hang yourself  . I have not push report on you for calling me a bish in random thoughts .

You are a coward and need to grow up . I would prefer you never say anything to me , but since you want to recruit members to your side , I have had enough of you little girl . Save your key stokes . I want respond . Sorry op . This snake wants her old account back to show pictures of me and my family . You can post that fake mess that was explain back in 2008 , but i swear admin box and the FBI will be in contact with you . Don't mess with me and mine . You don't know me . I try to treat people right , unless they come for me like you over the years . I have nothing to hide .

You are the fake snake talking low about bhm at every chance . You post one picture of me or my family and you will see how real life works . I am not going to answer any questions for laughs and messy . Bunny is fully aware of what i am talking about . Leave me and my family alone . The people that like and respect me on this site will never stop by your evil hands . I am older lady that's not into games .  I will never harrass anyone on this site . I respect the members of bhm  .LAST WARNING .Ermm

Well that escaladed quickly  ConfusedLOL

..carry on.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:23pm
No need to quote me . I never poof . Unhappy
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:26pm
Fatal attraction
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:29pm
Okay can we make a new thread
this seems to be a private matter
can we start fresh so this won't keep getting bumped
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:36pm
I don't see many movies, but wasn't there one called  FORGOTTEN?

lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Jan 21 2014 at 1:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic