Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Derma Roller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:05am
just exfoliate with a scrub and ruff sea sponge, used coco butter and shea. Took about a year but they are all faded. However these were fresh stretch marks from pregnancy. 
Sponsored Links

Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:32am
Originally posted by waveyrus waveyrus wrote:

just exfoliate with a scrub and ruff sea sponge, used coco butter and shea. Took about a year but they are all faded. However these were fresh stretch marks from pregnancy. 

Great !!!! thanks
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

So this seems to be the most active skin category, so I'll ask here...

Has anyone ever used the derma roller for anything? To be specific, I'm looking for someone whom had stretch marks, or dark spots...

I've only read 2 bad comments about it - 1. how bacteria can get into the skin in the matter of 20 minutes, so that's why we should stay away from it.

And 2, how it didn't work.

Other than that, I've read success stories.

For my stretch marks on my stomach, I always use my derma roller after showering. I wipe my skin with peroxide, derma roll, another wipe down with peroxide (to prevent infection) then I finish with a coconut oil/Shea butter blend. I clean the roller with peroxide and let it air dry. I use it once a week and I am seeing slow improvement.

Edited by UrbanElegance - Nov 12 2012 at 8:55pm
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:18am
Urban, I saw something online that stated you should only be using the roller once every 4 wks or something in that range.

U haven't had any problems using it weekly? are u also using it weekly on your face?
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:34am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Urban, I saw something online that stated you should only be using the roller once every 4 wks or something in that range.

U haven't had any problems using it weekly? are u also using it weekly on your face?

I just use on my stomach and sides. I read that once a week ok. It's going fine for me since I use peroxide to disinfect.
ladychoong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladychoong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:15am
You're actually doing yourself damage if you're roller is past 0.5mm!

It's once every 2 weeks for a 1mm roller and anything above, every 4 weeks.

Edited by ladychoong - Dec 02 2012 at 4:16am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234