BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Derma Roller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
sierra.marty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra.marty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 6:32pm
wow im really interested in this. it would be freakin great if i could reduce mine...
Sponsored Links

leelee82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leelee82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 10:26am
I wanna try one of these, this is the first Ive heard of them
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2010 at 7:59am
UPDATE

So did my second roll on my left thigh exactly a week ago. I did the second roll on my right thigh about 4 weeks ago (I'm rolling again sometime this week).

And all I can say is - WOW!

Well results are not immediate, since I started around the first week of September and got lazy with my tropicals. But my light stretch marks are definitely starting to blend with my skin color.
Even on my right thigh and butt cheek, there's some darker/sorta my skin color stretch marks, like they're already healing!
I was so excited when I saw this.

As for my knees, I think they're getting lighter, I can't really tell. They still look the same color, but I'll try harder.

And for my calves, they're not noticeable anymore in light. In a normal room setting though, you can see them a little bit.

AND - I tried it on my belly a week ago since I had a few dark marks there from ingrown hair. And I'm not even lying - they're almost gone. All what I did was apply Cocoa Butter and this Bleach cream I got from walgreens.

Just wanted to share, I'll post pictures up later. But I forgot to take before pictures, sorry.
innovatedrae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovatedrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2010 at 1:02am
Garbage,wouldn't give me a refund .needles bent after first usage,they wouldn't give me a refund,stated nothing was wrong with the product and overcharged me by adding all these ridiculous fees. used for a month even through all the pain.no results
Adriel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2010 at 9:08pm
for those of you that own one, did you buy a plastic, wood or metal one?
Kerilove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerilove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 8:53pm
I was actually researching about these a couple months back. I am going to buy 2 in a few days, the 0.5 and the 1.0mm for my face. I am hoping it works well. I will use ice the numb since I read negative things about using anesthesia, and tepescohuite pomade as a skin treatment after usage.

Oh and I'm getting plastic ones, and I don't think they are meant to be used more than a year straight if even so much. They need replacing at periods after frequent use, as the needles become bent.

Edited by Kerilove - Nov 07 2010 at 8:54pm
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 3:47pm
bumpity bum... DIXIEDARLING?????
Kim8865 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim8865 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 5:29am
I am bumping this thread because I just bought a dermaroller and I want to start a skin care regimen that involves dermarolling. I have been watching Youtube videos and the results have been good.
waveyrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waveyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 8:21pm
does this help with the texture of stretch marks? because my stretch marks are all fade and are now my skin color, however the skin in that area has lines of thin almost wrinkled, puffy looking skin.
Malexandre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malexandre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by waveyrus waveyrus wrote:

does this help with the texture of stretch marks? because my stretch marks are all fade and are now my skin color, however the skin in that area has lines of thin almost wrinkled, puffy looking skin.

How did you get your stretch marks to fade ??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic