Perfect Hair Collection

Derma Roller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2010 at 1:47pm
Yeah, I heard about the pain. I believe using anything about a 1.5 mm needle can cause pain. As for me, I'm going to use a 1.0, and I'm thinking of ordering a 1.5 for my butt and a 0.3 mm for my knees and product penetration... Let me just experiment first.

I have yet to order it, but the more I read up about it the more I really want to get it. I might purchase tomorrow, who knows.

Naomiluv21 - when did you start rolling? Did you experiment anything horrible?
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2010 at 1:50pm
And HairIAm
I heard for needles shorter than 1 mm, you can use up to 5 times a week, or 2-3 times. But anything above 1 mm, you have to use once every 3 weeks. 2 mm you have to use once every 6 weeks.
I believe it's so the inflamation can heal up... if you use the longer ones too frequently then you can damage your skin more than it was before.
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2010 at 7:08am
i rolled my stretchmarks every other day. WHICH ISN'T GOOD FOR U.... but when i first started out.... I read somewhere that a girl said she rolled every other day with rescue oil(a uk product that is like bio oil but cheaper) and coco butter. she said she lost like 70% of her stretchmarks fast!! sooo i was impressed & decided to do the same. of course later on when i did more research.
i found out that you're suppose to wait every 6 weeks especially for the 2mm just like u said LOL. ummm.... sorry for these LONG posts
Im_A_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_A_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2010 at 2:47pm
I want to try the derma rollers so bad. How about we stay posted with updates ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by naomiluv21 naomiluv21 wrote:

i rolled my stretchmarks every other day. WHICH ISN'T GOOD FOR U.... but when i first started out.... I read somewhere that a girl said she rolled every other day with rescue oil(a uk product that is like bio oil but cheaper) and coco butter. she said she lost like 70% of her stretchmarks fast!! sooo i was impressed & decided to do the same. of course later on when i did more research.
i found out that you're suppose to wait every 6 weeks especially for the 2mm just like u said LOL. ummm.... sorry for these LONG posts

Hmm thanks Big%20smile .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Im_A_Diva Im_A_Diva wrote:

I want to try the derma rollers so bad. How about we stay posted with updates ?

Yeah, I still have YET to order this thing! I'm officially going to try my derma roller with
peanut oil and collagen - bigger butt Embarrassed and stretch marks...
collagen and cod liver oil - thighs (cod liver oil is known to eliminate stretch marks, and I had some extra, so why not...)
and cocoa butter - lighten my knees.

And always on the day after apply vitamin e and shea oil.

But I'm going to place my order 2 weeks from now, when I come back from vacation. I'll keep you guys updated!
Pretty_K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2010 at 8:40am
I ordered the Derma Roller off of eBay too, I got it in the mail yesterday and I plan on rolling every night before applying creams on my face. I bought the 1.0 mm one, because I still have acne scars around my face.

I'll keep you guys updated if I see any results after a week, and if I see a significant difference after that I'll post before and after pics.
Thyckecutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thyckecutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 4:57pm
I have on of these in 1.5mm I think Im going to start using this on my stretchmarks then apply shea butter after and see how it goes. I used it a few times again but it hurt. I just try to suck it up. I am going to be consistent and do it every 3 weeks while keeping my marks moisturized with shea butter and see if that works. I had mines for a looong time but I have read some reviews where some people had sm for over 20 years and had success
zigmarlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zigmarlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 7:29pm
It's suppose to accelerate the production of collagen which is damaged and torn when you have stretchmarks. You are actually "injuring" the skin and it is healing itself in the form of new collagen fibers..

I want one of these things and have known about them for years, but I also heard to stay away from knock offs and get the actual dermroller brand, but you know how that goes..prolly the exact same thing..
QueenBeaEsq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBeaEsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 3:47am
I bought my 1.5 roller off ebay last night. I went with a UK seller that has like 200 000 positive feedback and a lot of it was from the rollers!

I have also bought Vit C poweder, emu oil and will use these in conjunction with Retin-A on rotation.

I spent the whole of yesterday doing research on the EDS forums, theres tons of info there!

The SM's I am most concerned about are the one's on my arms which developed earlier this year, due to rapid weight gain. I am not expecting them to disappear completely but just to look less noticeable.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>