Perfect Hair Collection

Depression and god...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I go through depression off and on. My friend tells me to pray on it, but I just can't do it. I feel like I've committed so many sins, that I'm already going straight to hell.

if you ask god to forgive you for the sins you did,we will forgive you. Dont let that keep you away from god.At the end of the day we are all sinners
Sponsored Links

bigheddz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheddz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I go through depression off and on. My friend tells me to pray on it, but I just can't do it. I feel like I've committed so many sins, that I'm already going straight to hell.

is it possible that you're in depression because of said sins being committed?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:07pm
In my psychology class I learned that depression is feeling hopeless. We feel depressed when things are not going our way or how we wish. It feels hard to believe that what God is helping us when everything keeps getting worse. I have been there. It is a sad time.
I felt sad and weak a few weeks ago, and the way I came out of that was trying to see all the good in my life (being thankful) and by thanking God for all he does, for listening to my prayers and for being this being of pure love (praise and thanksgiving).
Things became easier after that. My faith will be tested again, just like yours will. Try to focus on what's good in your life, whatever that may be: your healthy smile, your beautiful kids, the car that takes you to places faster than the bus/subway.... and then take the time to thank God for creating another day, for giving you hope (if he didn't you may have killed yourself or sold your body), for being Him, for being love, for being happiness, for being merciful, for being GodHeart
jahglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:43pm
I'm thankful for running across this post it has woke me up spiritually and i really needed to see this
SunshineDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SunshineDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:22pm
OP for me what helps is when I immerse myself in the Bible, talk to G-d every chance you get even when you start to break down just keep talking to him, pray its a rough time but when you get out of that depression and anxiety you will see how much that negative space you were in was actually a blessing.....Just so you know I'm speaking from experience
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

i think you should seek proffesional help. God is good but there are certain things that are more suitable for a doctor to help with
Ive been thinking about it but i dont know am hesitant to take that step

I hope that you eventually sought out a professional. Even talk therapy can help; you don't have to jump straight to medication.

Depression is a real medical condition that isn't caused by some personal weakness or doubt. Would you be hesitant to seek professional help in treating, I dunno, diabetes or hypertension or something?

Good luck! Smile

DEPRESSION ISN'T A MENTAL PROBLEM...IT'S A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM. 

GOD'S THE ONLY BREAKTHROUGH..now whether He chooses to help us is *shrugs* eventually, only on His time.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic