Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Depressed - society will never love me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:34am
HugI bet your skin is gorgeous. Yes there are dumb, close minded brainwashed ppl who prefer ligth skin and put down dark women, but not everyone is like that! It sounds like you are surrounded by morons. Have you considered going out of state for college?

I have been battling depression my whole life. You should message me if you need someone to talk to
Sponsored Links

Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:42am
You need to learn to love yourself before you can love any guy or have a guy love you.

I bet you are gorgeous!!!

I'm a dark skin gal myself...like the others said, don't let these close minded folks make you feel bad about your skin tone
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:29pm
Society does not LOVE anyone! and IA with the other posters you need to work on SELF-LOVE girly! start by learning about other women with embrace their own beauty! also surround yourself with images that feature your beauty! And if things are so bad where you live PLEASE MOVE! but if the problem is with you, you have to start with you, lovely one.
One book to start with is "don't GIVE it away"
http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Give-Away-Self-Awareness-Self-Affirmations/dp/0684869837

please post web pages and books that can help this sister... maybe something she can relate to
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 4:33pm
don't forget there is a whole world outside of where you live! btw where do you live? college is coming soon, and that is a new opportunity to get closer to the life you want to live choose a place that you will find friends!
Do your parents know how you feel? do they support you? Do you have siblings or any friends like you?

Edited by naturesgift - Jul 03 2014 at 4:35pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 5:12pm
oh gawd damn...

i hope this isn't good ol' JayAtlanta with his "light skin/dark skin" thing again..

He's been doing this crap for years.. using different names, genders, etc.,

he has this thing about dark skinned girls being ugly, and loving light skinned girls..

He's so damn delusional, that at one time (May 2014) he posted that he was going to be the new owner of BHM.  He stated that He and Russ were "gravy"..

people fell for that and started kissing his as**.. the guy has a mental problem. 

Sometimes, the posts are from a "dark skinned" girls perspective, then he'll come back from a "light skinned girls" perspective..

everytime  any of us vets come in and bust him?  he vehemently says it's not him..  then someone will post a private message he sent them, saying how the "dumb as*s" member fell for his posts..

If this is him?  a lot of you vets must have forgotten, and drank the kool aid. 

CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:41am
You are beautiful the way you are.Men make fun of me cause I'm not skinny and I don't dress like kim K or beyonce.I'm 28 and I still struggle with my body issues.Keep god first and know that he loves you the way you are.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic