Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Denzel Washington advice 2 his dark-skin daughte
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Denzel Washington advice 2 his dark-skin daughte

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

can we be thankful that his kids are well educated? so many black celeb kids dont seem to be

I'm giddyLOL

(I'm thrilled!)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 14 2012 at 8:13pm
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:17pm
His daughter looks just like her mother...Beautiful and Brown.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:19pm
Summary?

This thread ain't long enough for him to have told them to marry white men, so....
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:19pm
There's nothing wrong with what he said.

It's the same thing my mom has told me allll my life. I have to work twice as hard as everyone else because I'm black and a woman. And I do. 
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:22pm
She may do well behind the scenes where the real money is if she does not make it as an actress
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

if will smith can get his son a lead in several movies as a child and get willow a record deal, i do not see how denzel cannot do the same.

hell---even drew barrymore, and sophia coppola.  it's all about name

But Will Smith kids slim and cute though.
Slim....yes. Lighter than Denzel's daughter.....yes. Cute...... NO. Talented......No. So, yeah, their fame is based solely on that of their parents. And I dunno why slim is automatically an indicator of good looks. I've see a hell of a lot of hideous skinny people.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

if will smith can get his son a lead in several movies as a child and get willow a record deal, i do not see how denzel cannot do the same.

hell---even drew barrymore, and sophia coppola.  it's all about name

But Will Smith kids slim and cute though.
Slim....yes. Lighter than Denzel's daughter.....yes. Cute...... NO. Talented......No. So, yeah, their fame is based solely on that of their parents. And I dunno why slim is automatically an indicator of good looks. I've see a hell of a lot of hideous skinny people.

girl i think she means in hollywood slim=cute fat=ugly
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

didn't she go to Yale?

no the other one did

Ok she is very pretty
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:47pm

^^^^^ITA  about the Hollywood part.....from the neck down. Let's be honest.....Will Smith is odd looking and his kids are amplified versions his strange features. And that seems to happen a lot in Hollywood. But Will's body is nice. Give credit where credit is due.

I always though Carlton was the cute one.....but he's not into sistas, so........
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:51pm
People stay looking for something to be offended by. this is Denzel, not lil Wayne.he's not gonna say anything hurtful to his daughter on a national stage.

Viola Davis is no sex symbol and has not played a typical hot girl,a desirable woman or a love interest. Hollywood ain't letting too many dark women in as it is, especially not in roles like that.

As beautiful as dark women can be, you aren't seeing lanisha Coles, Kelly rowlands and old school Kenya moores running the game like that. Unlike some he ain't sugar coating or lying
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic