BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dental help needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 4:46pm
i haven't even really read the thread.. i was just cosigning beezy cus i like her.. and she was making sense but don't get whats going on here.. I feel like what maysay said may have come off badly… but y'all say crazy, rude, catty, snarky, bitchy things on the daily…. 

i dont understand why this is 16 pages… but i doubt its worth the read. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 10 2013 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i haven't even really read the thread.. i was just cosigning beezy cus i like her.. and she was making sense but don't get whats going on here.. I feel like what maysay said may have come off badly… but y'all say crazy, rude, catty, snarky, bitchy things on the daily…. 

i dont understand why this is 16 pages… but i doubt its worth the read. 

COS MAYSAY CAME AT OP LIKE SHE WAS BETTER THAN HER THAT'S WHY. everyone has a tough time in life. Everyone's circumstance is different. MAysay coming in here to tell her story was only after the fact. Maysay got to tell her own tampon story. OP didn't get that chance. Asking for dental assistance ain't got sh*t to do with how old OP was or how many kids she got. MAYSAY was catty and messy as SHYYT. POINT BLANK.

Just messy as hayell.

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 10 2013 at 6:51pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:21pm
wouldn't be the first time 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:23pm
I came in thread tryna figure out how we got to 16 pages. I thought y'all was in here reppin for y'all's dentists...I was about to come in and shout mine out.

How the hell do we make a dental thread messy?

I don't get it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:17pm
BHM stay picking and choosing......y'all asses was shading the fuk out the chick working part time at Home Depot buying a Birkin bag that had a kid and was preggy with the next......

But okay. Make sure y'all dry clean those capes when you done.......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Maybe you should take back that kate spade bag dad bought you and then you can get the white filling you want. No reason to be walking around with messed up teeth for the next two months, but a cute bag on your shoulder.

I saw no "I'm better than you here".......she didn't get read till after the rebuttal........sound like some shyt my granny would say.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:23pm

that Barney's chick is a credit card scammer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:23pm
Mugs ain't know that when the shade ensued tho......
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:27pm

and it should have

let's be honest if the girl is working part time at home depot and has two kids spending that much money on a bag is not a good decision

but BHM does go in when millionaries "waste" money

Edited by SamoneLenior - Nov 10 2013 at 8:30pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

and it should have

let's be honest if the girl is working part time at home depot and has two kids spending that much money on a bag is not a good decision

but BHM does go in when millionaries "waste" money

I agree.....but BHM doesn't like being consistent.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
  Share Topic