Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dental help needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:38pm
Lol looks like it. *pours out liquor*
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:38pm
the whole squabble was corny Ermm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:51pm
Mugs ranting cause I side eyed a bish.......they my eyes and if I choose to use them for shade I will do so every fukin time.....

The economy is bad but it's jobs out here.....people just hate to admit they ain't really looking......on BHM talking shyt.....collect aid.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

maysay reads..................

Fa Zee Gawds Hunty......you might not like way her ass says it but some shyt be on point!

I swear I was in Jewels yesterday when bish with a head full of weave and designer everything whipped out her link card to buy food........I felt some type of way......

Sounds like me...however I'm using somebody else sh*t. I know I get side eyes...I don't be giving a damn.
That 50% I'm saving in food is going to my gas tank.

Shyt I buy link to help out a family member if she needs extra cash so I know.......half the time I just slide on the taxes....
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:20pm
so no one is going to post the link for the std accusation thread?

Edited by tropical-punch - Nov 09 2013 at 6:20pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:35pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:58pm
Ok I just read that thread. I think it was a lack of good judgement on india's part but I don't think she was purposely being messy. I have never seen her be messy on here. When the OP mentioned the illness in relation to dating I honestly thought about a serious STD also because in my mind cancer wouldn't be something that I would be afraid to discuss with anyone or that I would think could cause a man to walk away but an STD probably would. 

OK Im done. Don't want to bring up the ghosts of summer's past.
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

They buying black kidneys? They barely buy black eggs.... dont do it OP they gonna treat  u like ur selling foodstamps

They out here killing black people for their organs, so she could get something out of the deal...
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:31pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

maysay reads..................

Fa Zee Gawds Hunty......you might not like way her ass says it but some shyt be on point!

I swear I was in Jewels yesterday when bish with a head full of weave and designer everything whipped out her link card to buy food........I felt some type of way......

Judging arse black folk always wanna look some way at other people. What If she's a kitchen stylist and did her own hair with the left over milky way hair she reused 5 times and got her clothes from the neighborhood goodwill. I swear you folks have no compassion. So should she walk around looking like she can only afford to pay with a link card? Oh wait she should be wearing no name brand and should begging on the street. DON'T JUDGE. You never know the back story or a person's circumstance. Maysay read her like a 2 dolla heaux and OP came flying in to defend herself. OP do you and keep your bag.

Yeah fuk everything you said cause Milky Way don't last 5 uses......this rendered your whole comment invalid......bishes out her buying CL and Gucci bags but was nervous as hell when they shut the government down......Brothas need to stop.....and I'm sorry y'all know it's the truth......yo daddy bought an expensive bag instead of taking that money and paying a bill.....investing.....dropping it into a college fund for one of those babies......he enabled the outta you.

Black folks love struggling and looking cute.......but get mad when someone say.......you look cute......witcha broke ass......

Siggy. worthy
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:34pm
ppl must be blind as fucc.  stay caping for the worst of the worst.  The brown nosing must help yall sleep at nightErmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 19>
  Share Topic