Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dental help needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:51pm
it sounds like the OP was more concerned about the health risks involved than the cosmetic part.  for that reason, i don't think the shade was warranted.  *drops gavel*

Edited by ms_wonderland - Nov 08 2013 at 9:34pm
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:04pm
Good read.
I like the look of white fillings.. i laugh with my mouth open... lol
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:14pm
Damn... It's a cold world...
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:26pm
Im sad that the op felt the need to prove herself to maysay. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Maybe I don't know the back story on the OP but if her dad gave it to her as a gift why should she give it up? Did she beg him for the bag? If so then I can understand why she should beg him to pay for her teeth too......I don't know, maybe I'm confused and missed the inside joke.

Cosign. I've been somewhat out of the loop, but if I understand correctly, we out here judging people for not selling family gifts  to get a cavity fixed sooner rather than 2 months later because they're begging ass Medicaid recipients in their 30s with kids and don't deserve to inquire about their options/health risks? Is that correct?

OP, you better sell that extra kidney girl, you only need one. We ain't tryna see your jacked up smile with that little cavity in your back tooth.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:00am
Oh but seriously though OP, contact your Medicaid provider and ask them if getting a white filling is on your plan or what the cost difference is. If you're not comfortable with the silver filling, and another option is available, then I fully agree you should go elsewhere.

Just because you receive government assistance doesn't mean youre undeserving of care that you're comfortable with

A lot of Drs that take Medicaid/medicare treat those patients differently and make them feel as if they have no options. Find out what your options are and find a provider you're comfortable with Thumbs Up

ALSO I don't know if there is any empirical evidence regarding the health effects of silver fillings, but the people on curezone.com will have you believe you will have every ailment in the world if you have one. so idk
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

OP, you better sell that extra kidney girl, you only need one. We ain't tryna see your jacked up smile with that little cavity in your back tooth.

Perhaps she can put her kid up for adoption, save some cash on child care and get the illustrious white fill. Clap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:27am
Id rather be blasted on owning a fancy purse  than accused of having an STD when its really cancer or summin.... jus saying... yall a trip for real for real.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:35am
Oodles & LB have floated some good ideas out there. Sell those kids & kidneys girl!Clap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:46am
They buying black kidneys? They barely buy black eggs.... dont do it OP they gonna treat  u like ur selling foodstamps
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>