- Length – self-explanatory
- Texture - texture in auction or provide pic (url) - self-explanatory
- Hair Color - self-explanatory
- Density (ultra light, light, light-medium or medium) you can have one density or different densities throughout the wig. The amount of hair in a style; may also be referred to as thickness or volume. This choice is definitely up to the customer. Choose a density for the hairline, front of wig and then the base of wig.
- Hair style – freestyle: having no built-in tendency. Can be worn in most any style, even backwards. or defined part: Part cannot easily be moved.
- Bleached Knots - Bleaching of knots does not result in white or clear knots, but it does help to give the illusion of hair growing from your scalp by camouflaging the knots.
If your hair color is dark, then knots that hold the hair onto the base will be changed from dark to a light brown and will appear much less visible. Single knots such as those used at the front edge will be less detectable.
If your hair color is medium brown, the knots will be even less detectable, but with lighter brown hair, bleaching will make very little difference. Bleaching knots with blonde hair in not necessary.
With all-lace systems, where the hair density is such that there isn't enough room on the lace for all single knots, you will inevitably be able to spot some knotting upon close inspection from a top view perspective.
For extra light and light density systems, the all lace base is less detectable because there is enough room on the lace to use all single knots and still arrive at a medium to light hair density.
Knots cannot be bleached in areas of a lace or monofilament system that has a polyurethane tape tab system.