Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dennis Rodman.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Dennis is a druggie and an alcholic.

It is his responsibly to get it together - he has been messed up like this for what 20 some years?

Clearly his lips, mouth and teeth have gotten féd up from whatever he's been smoking. His lips look PINK which tells me he burned them in some way. :O

If he did not have enough sense to cancel this interview .. his people should have cancelled it but they let him go out there and make a fool out of himself. Reminds me of Micheal Jackson .. everyone in his world knew he was on drugs but they were unable to take charge .. until he just killed himself and then they blamed the doctor that prescribed the pills. :(

I don't blame the media though .. they are doing their job so if some whacked up celib fool walks in there and starts talking crazy .. THEY WILL AIR it ... just as they should.

It's news.

He still got people???CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:33am
I HOPE he still has PR people (that he pays to manage him) or maybe he ran them all off?

(shrugs) Dennis is 52 flipping years old!

He's gotta get a grip .. because it looks like he's circling the drain. :( His time is almost up.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I HOPE he still has PR people (that he pays to manage him) or maybe he ran them all off?

(shrugs) Dennis is 52 flipping years old!

He's gotta get a grip .. because it looks like he's circling the drain. :( His time is almost up.

His people should get him some Burts bees Wax stat! 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:08am
Yea, Brother Rodman didn't look like he was doing to well, both physically and mentally. Ouch
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Yea, Brother Rodman didn't look like he was doing to well, both physically and mentally. Ouch
LOL This tickled me
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:57am
Rodman issues an apology statement, confesses he had been drinking.  Shocker.

(CNN) -- Former NBA star Dennis Rodman apologized Thursday for his much-criticized outburst about an American citizen imprisoned in North Korea, saying he was stressed out and had been drinking when he made the remarks on CNN.

In an exclusive interview Tuesday with Chris Cuomo of CNN's "New Day," Rodman provoked outrage by appearing to suggest that Kenneth Bae, who has been held in North Korea since 2012, may have done something to deserve his sentence of 15 years of hard labor.

"I want to first apologize to Kenneth Bae's family," Rodman, 52, said Thursday in a statement released by his publicist Jules Feiler. "I want to apologize to my teammates and my management team. I also want to apologize to Chris Cuomo."

Rodman sings 'Happy Birthday' to Kim
Rodman to CNN: I don't give a s***

Rodman defiant in odd N. Korea defense

Bae's family had said they were shocked by Rodman's comments about the captive American.

"He was in a position to do some good and to help advocate for Kenneth," Bae's sister, Terri Chung, said Tuesday. "He refused to do so. But then instead he has chosen to hurl these outrageous accusations against Kenneth. He clearly doesn't know anything about Kenneth, about his case. And so we were appalled by that."

"I embarrassed a lot of people," said Rodman, who traveled to North Korea with other former NBA players for a basketball game against a North Korean team. "I'm very sorry. At this point I should know better than to make political statements. I'm truly sorry."

"Some of my teammates were leaving because of pressure from their families and business associates," he said, adding that his dream of "basketball diplomacy was quickly falling apart."

"I had been drinking," he said. "It's not an excuse but by the time the interview happened I was upset. I was overwhelmed."

Edited by Tbaby - Jan 09 2014 at 11:59am
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 12:08pm

Did kenneth bae really think d. rodman was gone come to that mans defense WHILE in north korea? How did they think he would react? Jesus be some common sense. smh.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 12:14pm

he ain't got no damn people....LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair