BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dennis Rodman.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:36pm
Who knows tho? Brothah might have just been actin like that to avoid getting snatched up and tossed into a camp his damn self lol.
By any means necessary LOL
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

His mouth/teeth areaDead

that  Brotha still on that rock imho. i think he considers kim jong a friend because kim provides him with heroin and prostitutes whenever he visits.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i hate when the media does shiit like this ...who the fucc is looking at dennis rodman to "speak up" for kenneth bae? smh...

expecting way too much from celebs, it's annoying..as if I'd choose him to be the mouthpiece for the kid anyway smh

Dennis and his PR team should have been ready for such obvious questions however.  He's in a country that thinks nothing about having entire families 3 generations deep in prison camps.  Can you imagine being born/live and die in prison because of something your grandfather did?

He looked like a total fool who was clueless as to who Kenneth Bae was.  Now I had to look him up too, which took all of 5 mins to google. 

Rodman should have been ready to give a more coherent response, or just say "no comment, next question please".  Instead he took the batsh$t cray cray approach.

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:27pm
Yeah, Dennis seems high as hell and incoherent. Hell, if I was Kenneth Bae I wouldn't want Rodmna to speak on my behalf, he'd probably get me more time that I already have to complete.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:35pm
Dennis Rodman is an ear and eye sore, but the high horse the u.s. gov and media have about the situation is laughable.  How many people are being held captive by the u.s. against federal and international law?  If the u.s. can change or altogether ignore human rights laws then N. Korea will give two sh*ts.  
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:42pm
Ummmm they were in north Korea at the time of the interview, I would have defended the leader to. He just killed his uncle you know he gon watch the interview. One wrong answer and they might never see home again.

I think thats what he was telling Cuomo when he said look at these men...they left their families andbits not just us.

Oh and his lips look like someone poured acid on them

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Jan 07 2014 at 10:43pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:49am
He seemed throwed off on Celebrity Rehab, even thought he kept saying he was there for "drinking" Dead. He should just get his tail back to the US and stay here. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

He seemed throwed off on Celebrity Rehab, even thought he kept saying he was there for "drinking" Dead. He should just get his tail back to the US and stay here. 

I was looking at his ass the same same way I was looking at KC and Jojo talking that bs.....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I was looking at his ass the same same way I was looking at KC and Jojo talking that bs.....

I don't doubt alcohol was ONE of the problems but to act like this is all you do is delusional. It pissed me off that Dr. Drew went along with the foolery and I like Dr. Drew. Rodman was out there and seemed really spacey. 

When KC and JoJo was baking salmon like that cured coke addiction I had to turn the channel. I was under the impression they went to Switzerland and had that detox surgery for alcohol addiction, so supposedly if they drank you would get deathly sick.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:08am
Dennis is a druggie and an alcholic.

It is his responsibly to get it together - he has been messed up like this for what 20 some years?

Clearly his lips, mouth and teeth have gotten féd up from whatever he's been smoking. His lips look PINK which tells me he burned them in some way. :O

If he did not have enough sense to cancel this interview .. his people should have cancelled it but they let him go out there and make a fool out of himself. Reminds me of Micheal Jackson .. everyone in his world knew he was on drugs but they were unable to take charge .. until he just killed himself and then they blamed the doctor that prescribed the pills. :(

I don't blame the media though .. they are doing their job so if some whacked up celib fool walks in there and starts talking crazy .. THEY WILL AIR it ... just as they should.

It's news.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>