BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demand Better!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demand Better!!
    Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:17pm
Every now and then I start to fester about how difficult it is to find QUALITY hair! I am flooded daily with every IV and CV's price list, I've gambled many times only to be pleased a few so now when I even think that I may want to take the bait I ask very serious questions upfront before I take a leap. Here are My questions that I must know first:

1.Do you accept pay-pal? I need insurance that protects the BUYER. Western Union doesn't ,so if a person is serious about doing business in a progressive world, they too must get the technology to keep up!

2. Are you selling Natural Virgin hair unprocessed? I am NOT interested in anything other than what I have requested, can you offer me that? Because I'll know the difference right away.

3. How long will it take for me to receive my goods after payment has been received?

4. What are your shipping cost? China can ship for $35 can you?

Edited by marie67 - Jul 17 2014 at 12:18pm
Sponsored Links

PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:46pm
I really do not see why Indian Vendors cannot sell their products on services that protects both them and the buyer if their product is as good as they boast about it.
I was just about to purchase some hair from 2 Indian Vendors, all I asked for was a quote and was replied with Western Union details and asked when I will be making an payment, since then I've been bombarded with emails and messages asking me if I have made the payment.
These vendors nowadays are all about money and do not even look to address or concern themselves with the product they are selling or the customer's queries anymore.

Don't get me started with the different shades of manufactured curls and textures I was being offered, it looked liked this Dhams Khosla guy's boss is a Chinese vendor!
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:47pm
Good questions to ask, marie67, thanks for the tips. I like the title of your post-Demand Better. That's what we have to do if we want to see changes being made.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:09pm
Also,
always ask what the FINISHED length is when dealing in single drawn hair.

Are the wefts strong and secure?
Are their wefts single or double wefted?
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:24pm
Good ?s to keep in mind!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:53pm
ITA agree with OP!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 7:18pm
We can demand better but these vendors know that there are others willing to accept less. The truly sad part is that I believed that going through AVs will result a better product...sadly mistaken.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:03pm
AV vendors buy wholesale like we do here on BHM,so they too are getting shafted as well. AV's need to inspect their bundles when they receive it and this means opening up the bundles ,wash/and cond it to see how it behaves, before shipping it out to the buyer.
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

AV vendors buy wholesale like we do here on BHM,so they too are getting shafted as well. AV's need to inspect their bundles when they receive it and this means opening up the bundles ,wash/and cond it to see how it behaves, before shipping it out to the buyer.

Absolutely agree. The ones that just ship the hair straight from their supplier without opening and washing the bundles should know better by now. But hair is very unpredictable you really don't know what you're getting until you wear it.
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

We can demand better but these vendors know that there are others willing to accept less. The truly sad part is that I believed that going through AVs will result a better product...sadly mistaken.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic