Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

deja vu??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xbeautifulx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xbeautifulx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deja vu??
    Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 6:08pm
Ok so what are your thoughts on deja vu and how often do you have it? It is such an odd thing...i dont understand it at all.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:05pm
I get deja vu at the most random times. Like a work or I'm in a store. I'm not sure if it's deja vu or I'm rememberin a dream
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:09pm
I have deja vu here and there. I can't remember any examples though.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:21pm
Happens to me all the time..I can't stand it because Im wondering what's going to happen next

Last time it happened it was kinda creepy...the setting and every word said was exactly what I saw when I was day dreaming
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I get deja vu at the most random times. Like a work or I'm in a store. I'm not sure if it's deja vu or I'm rememberin a dream

coo avi
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:30pm
I get it every so often and it freaks me out every time.  I actually dream about events before they happen.  It's not cute AT ALL.

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:42pm
To me deja vu is like reliving an incident, most of the time I can't figure out if it was something I dreamed that would happen or if something that seems familiar to me.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:51pm
I read an explanation one time that deja vu happens when the parts of the brain responsible for past and present memories get switched.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:58pm
This is my theory and yes it's out there.

I think it's an overlap of dimensions. There are infinite dimensions because there are infinite ways to live our lives. You may be rich in dimension 1 so you live your life differently. You may have 6 kids in dimension 9 so your live is lived differently. In some dimensions I think we may do something exactly the same or an occurrence may happened EXACTLY the same. Like maybe In dimension 2 and your current dimension you have the same best friend. When she calls you to tell you she tripped over her shoe lace today and broke her finger, it's because she already broke her finger from tripping in dimension 2. So you wonder "why does it feel like she already told me this??" Because she already did.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:12pm
CryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>