BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Deion's lawyers say he can't pay up...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deion's lawyers say he can't pay up...
    Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:08pm

DIVORCE SHOCKER: Deion Sanders' Legal Team QUITS, Says He CAN'T PAY And WON'T COMMUNICATE!

Jan 06 | by _YBF

Photobucket

If you thought Pilar Sanders was getting the short end of the stick during her divorce from football/baseball legend Deion Sanders, it turns out the NFL broadcaster is having his own issues as well.  Find out why his legal team is walking away from him inside....

We told you about previously about Pilar Sanders coming out on the losing end of her ongoing divorce from Deion Sanders, but things just got even messier as the legal team that had previously won so many victories for Deion, is now ALSO divorcing him.

In legal documents filed on New Year's Eve, Deion's legal team effectively quit the divorce proceedings and asked to be withdrawn from the case, stating an inability to “effectively communicate with their client.”  They noted that Deion is “unable to pay his attorneys pursuant to the terms of the employment agreements with his attorneys.”

Photobucket

It's interesting to see how this will play out since Deion and Pilar were due back in court on January 9 to resolve their custody dispute.  SMH....

Pilar's publicist reached out to CherryOnTop to say,

“Nothing surprises me at this point, first he screws Pilar out of her support, now his legal counsel, what’s next? I look at it this way all Deion had to do was write a check and do right by the mother of his children. That’s what this all comes down to, a dollar, a simple dollar. Deion has been very blessed throughout his career and to have made the income he has, why would he not want his children to continue on with a similar lifestyle? Spite … that’s all it is spite, hate and resentment. Sadly, a new year has no resolution in anytime soon. I would ask to have the madness to stop, the lies (which are now leading to libel law suits), he [Deion] promises small time ‘blogs’ exclusives and to put them in touch with other sports figures & celebrities in exchange to attempt to make her look bad, writing nasty lies. At the end these bloggers will realize they got screwed as well as ending up in a court room themselves.”

Well...maybe this shakeup in Deion's camp will give Pilar the opportunity to get her foot back in the game and win her kids back.  We will keep you posted.....

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:09pm
he can't or he won't?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:11pm
i doubt its "he can't"

more like.. i got what i wanted.. bye.

glad I work for a firm.. that doesn't say hello to a client w/o a paycheck in hand.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:15pm
Where is james? He always makes these threads interesting
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:21pm
I guess all his money tied up in church tithes and Tracy Edmonds.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:35pm
he's an azz.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:35pm
oh laaaaad this says alot about him though!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:40pm
i wish both of these coloreds would disappear from the headlines in 2013. it's not too late.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:20pm
so where #teamdeion at? lol Yall still claiming this negro? 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:09pm
hmmm Deion pulling a Sheree? Maybe they can repo his assets too LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style