Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Definitions
    Posted: Jan 04 2017 at 9:10am
How do you define the following:

Eff Buddy
Friend w/benefits 
Someone you're "talking" to
Dating
Boyfriend/Girlfriend

How long does the "talking" phase last if you are still going out on dates but also having secs and enjoy each other's company? Is it a "situationship" at that point?  Asking for a friend. lol 
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2017 at 12:42pm
It's always relationship. The type depends. You are either married or single. Everything else is semantics.

There isn't a set time limit. It shouldn't take an adult long to determine if they want to establish a monogamous relationship. Y'all already fcking.

Edited by nitabug - Jan 04 2017 at 12:49pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2017 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

It's always relationship. The type depends. You are either married or single. Everything else is semantics.

There isn't a set time limit. It shouldn't take an adult long to determine if they want to establish a monogamous relationship. Y'all already fcking.

this

demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2017 at 8:36pm
My definition of:

Eff buddy...just someone you sex with no going out the house and parading around town, just a booty call on a reg basis.

Friend w/ benefits..someone you have sex with and yall have conversations that are good and will occasionally go out to eat, and maybe a movie.

Someone your talking to...is someine you talk to on the phone mainly, no sex yet. Its the very beginning stages of getting to know someone.

Dating...past the talking stage, you spend time with them alot, you may have had sex, depending on if thats what your comfortable with. You may have not met any family members yet ot mabe you have. You have at least met their friends.

Boyfriend or girlfriend...you both decided to be monogamous with each other.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2017 at 12:31pm
Eff buddy: all convo is about sex. I only see u and spend time that is related to sex.
Fwb: we r friends first and primary, but sometines we have sex.
Someone I'm talking to: all we do is non sexual things but it's known that we want more than friendship.
Dating: ur almost my man, but u don't have the title. However u r actively working towards it so I say we're dating.
Boyfriend: We're only sexing each other and my free time goes to u. Now, I only give this title to people who understand that I want to b married. I'm too old now to waste time. U don't want marriage? U get demoted to eff buddy or fwb. Replaceable.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

My definition of:

Eff buddy...just someone you sex with no going out the house and parading around town, just a booty call on a reg basis.

Friend w/ benefits..someone you have sex with and yall have conversations that are good and will occasionally go out to eat, and maybe a movie.

Someone your talking to...is someine you talk to on the phone mainly, no sex yet. Its the very beginning stages of getting to know someone.

Dating...past the talking stage, you spend time with them alot, you may have had sex, depending on if thats what your comfortable with. You may have not met any family members yet ot mabe you have. You have at least met their friends.

Boyfriend or girlfriend...you both decided to be
e monogamous with each other.

Wish I understood these definitions as a young woman, would have saved alot of heartbreak and disappointments.

All women need to know the difference and treat men accordingly.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic