BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Deep Curly Shipped by Friday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep Curly Shipped by Friday?
    Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:53am
Does anyone know where I can buy some deep curly that can be shipped by Friday? I know that my cv options are out. Ouch 

I need this hair for the weekend.

Even if you know of a BSS brand (that does not loo like plastic) that can hold me over for the weekend, I'll take that too. 

Please oh please! Help me out. 
Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 12:26pm
Have you thought about a half wig since you only need it for the weekend. That way you won't go through the troubles of an install just to remove it in a few days.

If you prefer weaving hair you can go with Ebay. I state this because you can search by distance to see how long it would take the hair to get to you, feedback, and get your money back if there is an issue.

If you want to go beauty supply store I would do synthetic personally. The synthetic hair lasts just as long as the bagged hair, but at a fraction of the price. I did a quick install of the Batik Duo Bahamas Curl on a client last weekend. It was super cute, she stated the only cost her $20, and it looked like natural curls. http://hairsisters.com/en/weaving-hair/batik/outre-synthetic-weaving-batik-duo-bahamas-curl-5pc/index.php
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Have you thought about a half wig since you only need it for the weekend. That way you won't go through the troubles of an install just to remove it in a few days.

If you prefer weaving hair you can go with Ebay. I state this because you can search by distance to see how long it would take the hair to get to you, feedback, and get your money back if there is an issue.

If you want to go beauty supply store I would do synthetic personally. The synthetic hair lasts just as long as the bagged hair, but at a fraction of the price. I did a quick install of the Batik Duo Bahamas Curl on a client last weekend. It was super cute, she stated the only cost her $20, and it looked like natural curls. http://hairsisters.com/en/weaving-hair/batik/outre-synthetic-weaving-batik-duo-bahamas-curl-5pc/index.php

do you have any pics of the finished style? the curls actually don't even look bad on the hair model which is kinda rare. it seems like cute hair to practice making wigs with without using my other hair i have.

and OP some cvs have sent me some hair in record time before so if you get one that you thoroughly explain you need the hair ASAP they might be able to make it work. but to not even stress yourself out i'd try the bss way. or the half wig. or perhaps checking downstairs in m2m. you sound like me, i'm always SO indecisive and reach the point where i need hair as quickly as possible and start having panic attacks lolll.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

do you have any pics of the finished style? the curls actually don't even look bad on the hair model which is kinda rare. it seems like cute hair to practice making wigs with without using my other hair i have.

and OP some cvs have sent me some hair in record time before so if you get one that you thoroughly explain you need the hair ASAP they might be able to make it work. but to not even stress yourself out i'd try the bss way. or the half wig. or perhaps checking downstairs in m2m. you sound like me, i'm always SO indecisive and reach the point where i need hair as quickly as possible and start having panic attacks lolll.

Exactly! I'm going to the BSS tomorrow to see if they have this hair. Hopefully, they do. The curls look very real. I just hope it's not Vaseline shinny. 
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 5:42pm
If you order stock hair today you can get it by friday! Try jacksun, jeff, or rex.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

Sorry Ladies, I didn't take any pics. I can say that I had to pull the curls apart because they were wound together. They were pretty realistic looking. They did have the synthetic smell so we put some some "If you like Juicy Couture You'll love..." spray on it lol! It came with like 4 pieces and a closure. Each piece was separated inches, 20"..18"..16"..etc. The one pack was enough for the entire " quick" install. All I did was sew it onto the wig cap, braid her hair down leaving one big braid to anchor with, then leave a little bit out on the perimeter, then sew the "wiglet" onto a circular braid behind the perimeter.  It is really pretty. Most BSS have this hair and some have it on display on a mannequin that is gorgeous.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:08pm
Hey OP, what did you end up getting?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:20pm
I went to the BSS today and they didn't have the http://hairsisters.com/en/weaving-hair/batik/outre-synthetic-weaving-batik-duo-bahamas-curl-5pc/index.php.

They had the Deep Spiral, so I got that. http://hairsisters.com/en/weaving-hair/batik/outre-synthetic-weaving-batik-duo-deep-spiral-5pc/index.php I don't know if I should tweeze the closure or leave some hair out. What do you think?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:28pm
I can't speak for the deep spiral because I have never seen it in person. Looks cute in this video Thumbs Up!

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:04pm
it looks good in the video! and the closure looks good on her in the video. perhaps follow her advice and use a nude cap.or can you cut it like an invisible part and leave a smallllllll sliver of hair out so blending won't be a pain. i wanna see how it looks! thank goodness for inexpensive weaves. because i was really dreading buying weave to make practice wigs and butchering it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic