Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:58am
That was so tactful. TongueClapClapClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:01am
You know how white people love to put minorities in their place? It's just as sweet putting them in their place. He is so lame and stupid. If his son is gay, then his son is like a minority. He should not be talking down to anybody. Probably thought you would sit there and take what he said, jerk. Good for you.
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:05am
You have me in here coming up with a few barbs to keep in my back pocket in case one of my many annoying coworkers gets out of line.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

You know how white people love to put minorities in their place? It's just as sweet putting them in their place. He is so lame and stupid. If his son is gay, then his son is like a minority. He should not be talking down to anybody. Probably thought you would sit there and take what he said, jerk. Good for you.

That's the thing Indie...I am tired of them dictating where "our place" should be. We should be able to choose wherever we want to be just like they get to choose.

And it wasn't about his son being gay. It was about him hitting below the belt. Way below the belt. How are you gonna cap on a murdered black teenager in front of me? It was too much. I gave it right back to him in the one place I know he has no cover- his son. I wasn't trying to cap on gay people. I was just trying to shove that hurt all up in his azz like he did to me. He'll be sh*t*ing golden bricks for a while to come. Image is everything to him.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

*Pause*...AND you have a secretary...
Jesus, I've been blessed tonight....I'm telling my kids about this 1 day.

Yes Lawd! And she's been with me 18 years! And she is the Queen Bee of all the executive secretaries. Nothing goes on in that place that she doesn't know about.
She has watched executive secs come and go. The men like to hire blonde tits on stilts, parade 'em in front of their clients, screw 'em, use 'em, then get rid of them.
When I got there years ago, she was working for a white female lawyer. I asked around and found out she hated it. I stole her and I told her I ain't never giving her back.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:42am
Ragincajin you did that in a tactful manner...I wish I was more tactful I would have cussed his azz out and got fired...I'm growing LOL
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:08am
Integration Beer
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:12am
YAAAAAAAAAS you did that hunty! I'm not even mad
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:30am
RAJINCAJIN!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Ragincajin you did that in a tactful manner...I wish I was more tactful I would have cussed his azz out and got fired...I'm growing LOL

LOLRight.....The Lawd is almost thru with meCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic