Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 20 Votes, Average 4.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Wow, that ether was amazing. What did your co-workers say (if at all)?  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

They ran home to tell their significant haoles/others that the black woman at the office lost it today. 
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Ragin

Dyck

the others

bhm

Tatee, you're a poet.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Lmao at the reactions in this threat. I wholeheartedly support your approach to the situation. Now, why are you waiting three years to quit?

Cause three years will make 26 years of my life in that place.
And our little one should be all done by then.
Then I'm gonna do something for the good of more than just rich yt folk.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:26pm

Wow, that ether was amazing. What did your co-workers say (if at all)?  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Not a word. They all know he's a prick. And they all know he had it coming. He's done crappy things to everyone, because he is a miserable human being. But me, he likes to torment publicly.

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 20 2014 at 5:34pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They ran home to tell their significant haoles/others that the black woman at the office lost it today. 

True. How true. But what I might have lost today, will be back, in black, on Monday. It'll be just like that Kris Cross song I used to listen to: "Jump, jump. Daddy Mac will make ya jump, jump. Believe that!"
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:39pm
That was such a masterful retort, Madame Ragin. I hear violins and I'm tearing up a bit... .
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

So I get to my office today and am reminded about a partners meeting.
Ok.
Time goes by, meeting time is here, and here come yt folk.

The biggest dyck at the firm, who also happens to be managing partner, who also happens to believe that blacks, Mexicans, Asians, and any other person who walks the earth in brown skin, is a waste of space, turns to me and says:

"I am so glad you're ok. We all wondered if you people would behave your selves after that innocent man was convicted the other day." He was talking about the Dunn trial.

It took me a minute, because what I really wanted to do was throw my coffee right in his pasty azz face. But instead, I said, "Oh (I'll call him Dyck)...Oh Dyck...I just feel so fortunate to have partners like you. All of you. So caring. You know when that Sandusky mess flared up, we were all so concerned about you. Your kids too. All that child rape. Nasty business. But look at you. Chipper as ever. And how’s your son?”

You could hear white folk sucking air. His son is gay. Both Penn State alum.

So in other words Dyck, you wanna fu*k with me, ok. Let’s fu*k.
This dyck always tries me. Always plays the us- against- your- kind card. Everyone in that room knows good and well that there was no “we.” There never is. Just him being a dyck. And everyone in that room knows that I worked my azz off and deserve a seat at that table. Even this mofo. Money is his god. If I hadn’t produced, he would have gotten rid of me second year.

Ah…but the piece de resistance was the look on his face. It was pure hatred. I looked him right in the eye and smirked at him. The crack in his façade is that flamer son of his. Coming to the office beat up, drunk, high, dressed like he was on a float in a gay parade. Exec asst’s putting him in the private dining room to hide his tore up azz. What a fine job you did with the boy Dyck. Fine job.

Yeah, mofo. I know you hate me. And after all these years, you suspected that I hated you too. Today I removed any doubt.

Three more years and I quit.

i would sue him for something, anything! americans get away with suing for everything lol
i'm sure you have a case too
a few years ago, a girl sued her boss for sexual harassment and got $100 milli lol
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:53pm
That's why I haven't even bothered applying at any big-law good ole boy type firms. The envy, backstabbing and competition would not bode well with my personality type. YT men are intimidated by me, both physically and mentally and making partner would be an uphill battle. I'm perfectly fine going up against them solo as opposing counsel.

Edited by trudawg - Feb 20 2014 at 5:56pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:58pm
You are my hero!CryClap
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 5:59pm
And that is how you play the mf game lmaoooo!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic