Deelishus - Is Dude in HS or College???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Do yall even know how old he is?

grown with a toddler plus
Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:38pm
Even still. The pictures are extremely inappropriate. Little willow got the damn CPS called on her parents (allegedly) just for laying on the same bed as someone older than her. Dude is typing out romantic captions, giving piggy back rides, holding hands n sh*t. Let that have been a little girl and a much older man....

That double standard I tell ya.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:39pm
the link didn't work for me but i found a pic of her in what looks to be a wedding dress.  why a big flashy wedding dress to someone else's prom?  
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 7:49pm
Wonderland,, Im glad she didnt wear leggins and a crop top Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:33pm
iamsodeelishis
7 hours ago
THE SHADE BE SO REAL!!!! YES THERE ARE A MILLION AND ONE LIL LOVE BUCKETS WHO HAVE CRUSHES ON ME & SOME OF THEM I COMMENT BACK TO ON THE PICS AND PAGES TO MAKE THEM FEEL "LIKE THE MAN"! I TAKE KISSY FACE PICS WITH THEM & I EVEN CALL THEM MY BOO...ITS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT & IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE "THE BIG MAN IN THE ROOM" TO THEIR FRIENDS & PEERS!!! A FEW HAVE EVEN BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO TAKE ME TO THEIR PROMS OR SCHOLASTIC FUNCTIONS!!! BUT DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE GET IT TWISTED, I DONT DATE KIDS!!!! SO BEFORE MEDIATAKEOUT, BOSSIP, CONCRETELOOP, ETC START TO FOLLOW THIS BULLsh*t AS RUMOR MADE BY A BITCHASS BLOG WITH NO COMMON SENSE, YOU HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! @mellomaejor IS NOT & HAS NEVER EVER BEEN MY MAN, MATE, LOVER, COMPANION ETC!!!! DUMB *&%^$#@ES LOVE TO TAKE FUN & ENJOYMENT AND TURN IT INTO SCANDAL!!! UGHHHHHH 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡👊
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:34pm
i cant copy the IG pix of her from last year on the dude's lap, etc.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Wonderland,, Im glad she didnt wear leggins and a crop top Cry

Which wouldn't surprise me.  In the 10 yrs since flavor of love the two things we can count on with deelishis is that she'll be inappropriate and unemployed.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:41pm
She just happened to meet that boy that many times and took pics for their ego...lol.ok gurl
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:41pm
If I was his mom I'd be mad at a woman my age grinding on my teanaged son. Play play or not.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 8:46pm
isn't she married?????
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>