Deception-

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deception-
    Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:17am
Know there is a post but can't seem to find it. Anyways. I love the show, and reading comments from other sources people do too, but the many feel it may not last.
It's going up against castle and Hawaii 5-0. Plus the fact that seems like the show is only based on the killer of Vivian. Once they find the killer that's it.

I'm also really trying to like Megan Good in this, but just can't. Something about her acting skills I just don't like. That's me though.
Sponsored Links

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:58am
I love it. I download the EP and it helps the time pass by on the elliptical when I watch it on my tablet.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:05am
castle is a joke if a show. the cop drama + consultant trend is so played. only new show doing it well is elementary.
if they cancel deception I'm calling the NAACP.

also Megan good's acting surprised me. I was expecting it to be terrible and over acted. but she gets it right for me.

Edited by beebeexx - Feb 09 2013 at 10:07am
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:37pm
The show is okay. I am wondering how long it's going to take to find Vivian's killer and where they will go from there considering that's the only focus of the show.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

The show is okay. I am wondering how long it's going to take to find Vivian's killer and where they will go from there considering that's the only focus of the show.

this is how i feel as well. i missed a few episodes and it seemed like i didn't miss anything. that's not a good sign.LOL

Edited by melikey - Feb 09 2013 at 1:18pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Exactly--that's what happened on a&e's the killing. They focused two seasons on a murder the ratings dropped, and it got cancelled. Luckily they brought it back, but I have a bad feeling about this show, and I like it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:45pm
I really like this show. I'm watching last week's epi right now and will watch tonight's epi right after

I do fear that it will be canceled next season though
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:51pm
I dont know how they'd stretch this out for another season, but Im loving it so far!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:51pm
Love the show.
It could be sharper but I forgive what it lacks bc the storyline interests me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon