Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Death & Relationships

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Death & Relationships
    Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:08am
Tips on comforting him , letting him know I'm here & easing his stress/Pain

His non related brother recently passed (I wanna say 3 days ago) , due to a shooting.... he says he's okay but I can tell he's not and its killing me to watch him suffer & to not be able to do anything about it (as usual)

*non related brother meaning: 
close friends 
shared a brotherly bond 
always had each other back like family would

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Jul 08 2013 at 2:57am
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:37am
Wait, so your in an open relationship with this guy?
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:45am
Ummm, how is he a non related brother? All of my brothers are related
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:49am
it was his real close friend; who he seen as an brother they just had theat brotherly bond. but they are not in any way family

Sorry if i worded it wrong

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Jul 08 2013 at 2:58am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 7:56am
Just let him know you are there for him. Be ready to listen to him..don't bring it up or make him talk. He will in his own time. Just be there and go to the funeral, but also give him time and space to grieve. I remember when my ex's cousin died. He called me to tell me and I just told him I would come to pick him up. I brought him to my house and we just chilled and watched a movie together, then I took him back home. It was just something to show him I was there. He asked me to come to the funeral. I went and gave him a hug at the funeral and then I left. I let him reach out to me in his own time. I never brought up his cousin...he would have his moments he would feel like talking about him and I would just listen. That is it.
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 8:11pm
CS with the above ^

People handle grief in different ways.
All you can really do is let him know you're there for him.

He'll talk about it when he's ready...in the meantime just offer to chill with him.
Sometimes it's nice to have distractions to take your mind off everything.

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 6:18am
I'm currently dealing with a similar situation. The only thing I could do was be there for him when he's ready since we're only dating. We didn't talk for three weeks until he called me. He thought I was mad at him for that but I understand that everyone grieves differently.

Edited by *M. Gurl * - Aug 11 2013 at 6:19am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style