BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DEAR YOUTUBE, I AIN'T PAYING $HIT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

^^ @KottonKandy's post...when i saw him the other day he was wearing that outfit.  i was saying in the other thread that his skin is very radiant and clear IRL...he looks way more polished than he did in those old videos where he looked like an ashy hood booger.

did you speak to him.. I heard he's tall. 
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

^^ @KottonKandy's post...when i saw him the other day he was wearing that outfit.  i was saying in the other thread that his skin is very radiant and clear IRL...he looks way more polished than he did in those old videos where he looked like an ashy hood booger.

no, i saw him at the train station.  i wouldn't necessarily label him tall but he's lean/fit so i guess he comes off as tall.  he's a cute guy.  i certainly wouldn't walk up to him and say thirsting for donations on youtube isn't a good luck and i'm sorry that he's averaging 5k views as opposed to 100k of the glory days.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:20pm

Youtube, please sit yall asses down. 

This
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

They have lost their minds, they can shove that all the way up their arse!

I'm still mad you can download ANY moving vids from YT, just audio. I used to be able to download vids onto VLC Player, but not anymore. Leeches......Sleepy

What link did you use? I went to most YT mp3 sites and they were just giving me audio versions and no moving videos. Confused
llol. talking to yourself?
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:13pm

no, i saw him at the train station.  i wouldn't necessarily label him tall but he's lean/fit so i guess he comes off as tall.  he's a cute guy.  i certainly wouldn't walk up to him and say thirsting for donations on youtube isn't a good luck and i'm sorry that he's averaging 5k views as opposed to 100k of the glory days.

haha, for him not to have a job or go to school, he damn sure stay at the train station. Everytime someone says they saw him, it's always on Marta. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:28pm
Does anyone else have the same problem with Youtube and Google+? I don't want a Google + account but I can't leave comments anymore unless I start one.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:48pm
Youtube, you are doing TOO MUCH.

Wasn't you forcing us to watch ads annoying enough??? Now this comment bull and now we gotta PAY for certain channels?

If you don't sit ALL THE WAY DOWN..! I need to find a YT replacement.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Does anyone else have the same problem with Youtube and Google+? I don't want a Google + account but I can't leave comments anymore unless I start one.

Yup, it blocked me from posting comments on my phone and computer. So I was pretty much forced to do it. I've been holding off for MONTHS. There's got to be a way to cancel the membership after signing up but still be able to post comments.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

ugh, no. the ads are enough and annoying as fck

i use youtube in my class and it sucks to have to wait for an ad to load, and even then some ads aren't appropriate. i'm tired of seeing ads for ED on kid's content

someone suggested I download adblock for the browser I'm using. Chile, I haven't seen an youtube ad it ages. It goes straight to the video. Best thing ever.  I know it's your school pc, but search adblock plus, download and no more annoying ads..

What the hell?

Them muhfukkas bypass my adblock!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:57pm

didn't read past the first page

YouTube aint never been that serious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style