Forum LockedDear EP Girls...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
mizztasha49 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 1:57pm
I cant even count how many installs I have used my EP for.  I have colored the hair a couple times and it is still in great condition.
Sponsored Links

sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:03pm
The quality of EP hair in comparison to BSS hair is like comparing a Maserati to a Kia.  There is really no comparison.  With EP you don't get the shedding, tangles, matting, and having to toss it after one use.  When I've worn the NC & NB, and removed it, it seems like those around me miss the hair more than I do.  It's even gorgeous after it's been shampooed & conditioned, and stored away for many more future uses.
DivaVocals View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

DV, how long have you used the your batch of EPRT? I mean a single batch of hair that you keep reinstalling.
I couldn't tell you how many times I have re-installed the EPRT in my stash.. I stopped keeping track.. SERIOUSLY.. I really have lost count. The hair lasts and so I stopped counting and tracking.. I've got two different batches of EPRT that I purchased at two different times over the last 4 years. I wear the hair frequently (it's a personal fav), but it's not the ONLY hair I wear.. (sometimes I switch it up and wear my EPNCLOL)

What I can tell you is that ALL of my Extensions Plus has been worn, can still be worn, and still looks as good as the day I purchased any of it.. I even still have the 1st Extensions Plus hair (Custom blended/colored hair) I purchased in 2002 still in my stash.. Now that hair I can tell I wore for nearly 2-3 years of back to back installs, and IT still looks as good today as when I bought it..

My 1st Extensions Plus is what got me off of BSS hair FOREVER. I am happy with the money I've saved on buying hair that ultimately became landfill, and I don't worry anymore about the embarassing weave-bunch.. Once I purchased my Extensions Plus custom hair, I saw the light, and I ain't looked back..
mujerc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sxcnodoubt sxcnodoubt wrote:

The quality of EP hair in comparison to BSS hair is like comparing a Maserati to a Kia.  There is really no comparison.  With EP you don't get the shedding, tangles, matting, and having to toss it after one use.  When I've worn the NC & NB, and removed it, it seems like those around me miss the hair more than I do.  It's even gorgeous after it's been shampooed & conditioned, and stored away for many more future uses.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sxcnodoubt View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:12pm
We all sound like we're on a late night infomercial!! LOL Testimonies, testimonies.....'let the church say Amen!'
ambermi83 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by sxcnodoubt sxcnodoubt wrote:

We all sound like we're on a late night infomercial!! [IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />Testimonies, testimonies.....'let the church say Amen!'

AMEN!!!!

I just made my first non bss purchase. And I can honestly say- I'll never buy hair in there again.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by DivaVocals DivaVocals wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

DV, how long have you used the your batch of EPRT? I mean a single batch of hair that you keep reinstalling.
I couldn't tell you how many times I have re-installed the EPRT in my stash.. I stopped keeping track.. SERIOUSLY.. I really have lost count. The hair lasts and so I stopped counting and tracking.. I've got two different batches of EPRT that I purchased at two different times over the last 4 years. I wear the hair frequently (it's a personal fav), but it's not the ONLY hair I wear.. (sometimes I switch it up and wear my EPNCLOL)

What I can tell you is that ALL of my Extensions Plus has been worn, can still be worn, and still looks as good as the day I purchased any of it.. I even still have the 1st Extensions Plus hair (Custom blended/colored hair) I purchased in 2002 still in my stash.. Now that hair I can tell I wore for nearly 2-3 years of back to back installs, and IT still looks as good today as when I bought it..

My 1st Extensions Plus is what got me off of BSS hair FOREVER. I am happy with the money I've saved on buying hair that ultimately became landfill, and I don't worry anymore about the embarassing weave-bunch.. Once I purchased my Extensions Plus custom hair, I saw the light, and I ain't looked back..

Wow Confused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 3:07pm

i have ep in my stash from 2003.  the hair remains beautiful  after numerous installs .i continue to puchase ep as a hair addict . i could wear the old hair at anytime .

havilland View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 4:19pm

[

How many times have you reused your hair from EPRT?

BOUGHT MY BATCHES IN 2006. 

THREE BATCHES. 

I HAVE USED THEM FOR TWO -THREE YEARS......THEY ARE STILL LIKE NEW.
I USED THE ZIG ZAG HAIR AND IT HAD TO BE reinforced after one years worth of installs.  it's still in stash. 

the relaxed texture hair wefts are better and last forever.

Up to how many weeks, months or years have you used this hair?

see above

Also is quality hair really that much better than BSS hair?

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!! Wink

[/QUOTE]
justfreetobeme View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 5:07pm
I'm sold now I just have to decide eprt or epsrt
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic