Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dealing with people with Bi-Polar disorder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dealing with people with Bi-Polar disorder
    Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 7:37am
If someone you loved became a danger to you due to a mental disorder and/or (via stalking, menacing behavior, etc) would you prefer to put them in jail and cut them off or get them help in a treatment center? 
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:11am
First offer to get them help/ treatment. (you may even have to try a few times)
If it becomes unbearable then I"ll cut off ties with person..

I'm not putting anyone in jail. well not for that reason at least. 
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:15am
I would get help. I too have a mental disorder and have been in the hospital many times.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:16am
Get help
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:27am
O/P get help!
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:29am
HELP
after that some other measures would have to be taken to ensure that i do not get hurt 
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:50am
Okay thank you! I was just making sure I was not crazy, MY current bf thinks I am making the wrong decision by getting my ex into a treatment center instead of sending him to jail (for menacing harassment and stalking and things of that nature) I keep trying to explain to him that people with mental disorder need to be in an environment where they can be taken care of and nurtured into good health not tossed into jail to come out even worse than before. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:07am
I'd cut them off completely with a polite yet firm 'Stay the fcuk away from me please.'

If that didn't work, caps would be busted. Sorry you have mental issues, but I'm not about to become an episode of Nancy Grace. Damn that.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I'd cut them off completely with a polite yet firm 'Stay the fcuk away from me please.'

If that didn't work, caps would be busted. Sorry you have mental issues, but I'm not about to become an episode of Nancy Grace. Damn that.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:24am
What ever keeps me safer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System