BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dealing With Loneliness in the Winter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:27am
LOL
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:30am
i swear i never have a boo for cuffin season or valentines day
lets see if i'll be lonely again this valentines day (6th year in a row Sleepy)

Forever alone LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

It doesn't bother me (SAD).....I don't go out in the summer eitherLOL.....im like a dayum Vamp....

i don't really actually go out in the sun either...lol

but i think this is why i have soooooooo many windows and french doors...to let the sunlight inside...so i don't have to go out in it...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:40am
i seem to always be alone for the holidays and vday.. but i never really feel lonely. 

i think i will this time though 
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:55am

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I dont understand getting lonely being a "Seasonal" thing?

Winter is considered mating season to some.

Yep.....all these september babies are being made right nowLOL

Yup, that's why I bought some magnums. Can't get caught slippin.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:03am

Tatee yesss.....I am super deficient (tested) and I take these 11,000 iu drops.....you really notice the difference.......I know its bad when I start craving dairy and rare red meat.....

i used to have the craziest mood swings until i started looking into supplements and discovered D3.   now people comment on how much ive changed.  i suggested it to a friend because she stayed angry all the time but she ignored me until she was tested and found out her level were very low and was put D3.  she just called me because she couldnt believe how calm she's become.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:32am
I agree with things that were already mentioned.  Sometimes its better to be lonely than to cuff/be cuffed. 
When I was single, I took swimming lessons in the evenings and over the weekends.  I would also consider joining some dance classes...lots of fun and you can meet new people too.  Exercising to keep you from being bored, increasing your chances of meeting cool people and toning your body up for the summer is a triple win. 

As for the holidays, I would always opt to leave town and travel.  Just pack yourself a nice travel bag and hit the road/plane/boat/wateva.   There's a lot of benefits in being single.  
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:33am
don't eat your feelings
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Oh yeah go to the gym
This
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:36am
So D3 really works?  I've been a real B lately and perhaps i'm not getting enough sunlight.  I'm going to get some and see if it works.  How long does it normally take to feel the difference if you take the vitamins everyday?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic