Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dealing With Loneliness in the Winter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dealing With Loneliness in the Winter
    Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:47am
Hi Ladies!  Now that the weather is getting colder, and less people want to go out and do things because of if, how do you deal with the loneliness that comes with winter?  

A couple of things I do is:
1. Get massages
2. Wear super warm and comfy clothes in the house
3. Spend time with quality people
4. Spend quality time with myself
5. Get back into my hobbies

I wrote my latest blog post on this if you are interested thisisalloftheabove.blogspot.com

What do you ladies do?
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:54am
I don't get seasonal loneliness, but this may be good for those with no luck in "cuffin season"
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:59am
Do things like host game nights, dinner parties, movie nights

I think telling your friends that you have seasonal loneliness is good too so they can look out for you
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:59am
Oh yeah go to the gym
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:03am
Travel to warm places:) 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:08am
@ this point I'm having Fun dating mode so I'm always talking to / meeting someone new/ getting to him better
I talk to genuine family from time to time / I stay creating wealth/ I get out & about daily fora brisk walk taking the garbage out & checking the mail/ hang out with girlfriends from time to time / thus holiday season I'm dropping pounds & getting toned ... the cuffin part we'll lets just say I've no problems there my thing is I'm LOVIN being single til I'm happily booed up
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:24am
I create neat eye catching projects that I do around my place that tends to pick my spirits up glancing@ it while moving through the days/ nights like I made my own floating wall shelves/ painted em mounted em with cute display pieces
It's IMPORTANT to keep bright eye poppin colors around you during winter months & I come here flip through the posts and find myself crackin up Rollin on the floor laughin@ comments made on bhm
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

I create neat eye catching projects that I do around my place that tends to pick my spirits up glancing@ it while moving through the days/ nights like I made my own floating wall shelves/ painted em mounted em with cute display pieces
It's IMPORTANT to keep bright eye poppin colors around you during winter months & I come here flip through the posts and find myself crackin up Rollin on the floor laughin@ comments made on bhm

These are great ideas!  This works for any season, honestly.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:30am
I dont understand getting lonely being a "Seasonal" thing?
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I dont understand getting lonely being a "Seasonal" thing?

Winter is considered mating season to some.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style