Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Deaf man stabbed when sign language seen as gang s
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deaf man stabbed when sign language seen as gang s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:12pm
Do they even realize how pathetic and stupid that sounds?
"You're not in the gang I'm in and I don't like your gang so I'm going to kill you"
Really? This brings kindergarten antics to a whole new level. Walking around claiming territory like dogs or animals in the jungle. 2012 should have taken these people with it to another land when it closed its curtains.
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I knew he wasn't in no gang, gang members know their signs from sign language smh.
Wannabe gangsters are more dangerous at times than the actual gangsters.
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:24pm
Smh, niggs
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Do they even realize how pathetic and stupid that sounds?
"You're not in the gang I'm in and I don't like your gang so I'm going to kill you"
Really? This brings kindergarten antics to a whole new level. Walking around claiming territory like dogs or animals in the jungle. 2012 should have taken these people with it to another land when it closed its curtains.

I have watched more than two stories on first 48 hours about this.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:50pm
NOT EVEN DEAF PEOPLE CAN CATCH A BREAK! CHAI! 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:14pm
smdh. hot ass mess

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 12 2013 at 10:15pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:47pm
I think this is the second time this happened.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:21am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Again? Did something like this not just happen last year or the year before? What kind of nonsense is this. People with nothing better to do. Go read a damn book!Pinch

Better yet, they should stay in the house.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:41am
I feel like its more to the story they just arent reporting. Like obviously the two are talking to each other with their hands, common sense doesnt tell you they are def? Or maybe they are talking to each other in their gang language...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:14pm
Here is another story from 2011.

Hearing impaired men stabbed in Fla. club after sign language mistaken for gang signs

(CBS/WFOR) HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. - Sean Shuland and Alfred Stewart, both hearing impaired, were stabbed early Saturday morning after fellow club-goer Barbara Lee mistook their sign language for gang signs, police said.

Shuland, 33, and Stewart, 31, were exchanging signs while inside a South Florida nightclub. But Lee misinterpreted the sign language as gang signs, and began "throwing" them back to the two men, police say, according to CBS station WFOR.

The men signaled for Lee to leave, but the 45-year-old woman came back to the club, this time with Marco Ibanez, 18, and another juvenile, reports the station.

Police say just before 5 a.m. a fight ensued, ending with the two hearing impaired men being rushed to the hospital with stab wounds, the station reports.

Cristiansen Matthew, the club's security guard, was cut when Lee allegedly broke a champagne bottle and sliced his hand and head open with the sharp end, police stated in the arrest report.

Both Lee and Ibanez have been charged with aggravated battery.  A juvenile suspect was also detained by police, the station reports

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058920-504083.html

Edited by bindy - Jan 13 2013 at 1:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists