Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:37pm
LOL
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Her body is enviable and its insane that she went from lanky awkward teen to gorgeous in what seems like overnight. If it came off as "excited" lol.... That makes sense cause to be honest I am excited! Shes a stunning well put together young black girl. She's an amazing representation of a young black girl coming of age. In this day in age we don't have a lot of good representation for young black women and she is physically (in my opinion) perfect... Perfect body, face, classy, well dressed and good personality. She an all around 10. So yes I am excited.

LOLLOLLOL Who the hell says that? You are excited over a 16 year old's body? WHY?Confused

I've heard people say "OMG, Chris Hemsworth is going to be almost naked in that new movie, I am sooooo excited!", or "I watched Magic Mike and those guys got me so excited!", so its just really really really really weird when someone says that they get excited over a teeny bopper's body. Its like they are getting some kind of pleasure out of it. Creepy.
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:45pm
Did that law pass where children of famous people can't be legally photographed by the paparazzi??
If so Michelle wasn't overstepping or abusing he power.

Malia is cute, I can imagine her doing some modeling. They already got her in the movie business even if it is behind the sense. 

I don't think there's been a better looking First Daughter.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:54pm

What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her
Here we go... Babe no one is trying to "shade" you. I refuse to defend myself against someone who brought balc chyna into the conversation as reasonable example. The spelling of her name is tragic enough. Hope you have an awesome day! <3

But.. you brought up Blac Chyna.
That's just her screen name. You literally brought the actual person into the conversation..

Peep the bolded..

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:55pm
Positive, authentic black imagery for young women
I get it
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

She looks beautiful. She dresses like a model, I can see why people say she should. Tongue
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:27pm
i heard they got her a car for her 16th bday but theyre trying to keep the make/model under wraps... 

i wonder what it is 

reading about her bday now... pitbull performed Pinch

Edited by coconess - Jul 10 2014 at 12:28pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 1:55pm
she not old enough to get  her license yet, so she'll have to wait to drive it.LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 10 2014 at 6:22pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

she does look great. and she looks like she is 18, even though her outfit is simple.

ps: I thought she was wearing heels at first, then I saw the last one... her legs are so long!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic