FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic Closeddead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:06pm
This thread won't end well
And i am here for all of that
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

abort op

dont abort op, stand firm.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her
oneluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:09pm
I can't.... I'm done.... Take it as you will... Sigh...
Journey94 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:12pm
Isn't she like 15? We're discussing 15 yr old bodies now? That's creepy imo not to mention she's a kid, she's more likely to be in shape than an adult. This is like a grown man trying to talk to or talking about your "developed" 14 year old body and how she's "bad". Man or woman saying it, it's still creepy
oneluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

What does her body shape have to do with her worthiness to be a role model? Are you going for a fitness angle here? (trying to help you out)

That's not what I was trying to say... Im not trying to be offensive at all but I see your screenname is Blacchyna. I don't know if you idolize the stripper black chyna... But if you do, then what im about to say might not make sense.... Its about class. She has a phenomenal body and knows how to dress. People like Blacchyna have all the fake parts and like to wear things that show it ALL off. Malia has great shape yet dresses age appropriate and with CLASS. Young girls (women also) need to see that you don't have to show everything and can look AMAZING. To be honest she inspired me to go get a replica of her outfit.

lmao I know Creepy Christy over here aint tryna slick shade me....
Whats not classy is a grown woman salivating over a 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS body. Copying the outfits of children? Really? That's what classy ppl do? At least Blac Chyna is of legal age

And who are you to slut shame and police whats acceptable for women to wear when you over here talking about a child's body like you want her
Here we go... Babe no one is trying to "shade" you. I refuse to defend myself against someone who brought balc chyna into the conversation as reasonable example. The spelling of her name is tragic enough. Hope you have an awesome day! <3
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Isn't she like 15? We're discussing 15 yr old bodies now? That's creepy imo not to mention she's a kid, she's more likely to be in shape than an adult. This is like a grown man trying to talk to or talking about your "developed" 14 year old body and how she's "bad". Man or woman saying it, it's still creepy

Exactly.

OP it's just the language you used is not appropriate when it comes to a minor. Stuff like that always made me feel icky as a kid and it does now as an adult.

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:14pm
I tried to give OP an out but this is clearly out of line...some thunderup/ego (dictionary) style shyt...Ol Debra Lefay lookin ass
oneluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

you seem infatuated with her shape

and her outfit is basic

Guess it came off wrong. Take it as you will.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:15pm
This thread is sooo weird. She's her mom's twin IMO.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic