Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Dead Sea Mud Masks for Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
flat iron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flat iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dead Sea Mud Masks for Hair
    Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 12:34pm
This is the main reason I want to use dead sea mud masks for hair:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Dead-Sea-Mud-Masks-Hair-and-Facial-Treatment&id=7857410

Stronger root growth and hair, plus stimulated hair growth. Do you guys use dead sea mud masks? How effective has it been for you? All the rave is is about Terresentials mud shampoo, but that stuff's too expensive. There are cheaper alternatives.

I wrote this article to stimulate conversation and get an informative conversation going. Although I've made up my mind (I'm purchasing a jar of dead sea mud mask) I want to hear what others think on the product.
Sponsored Links

lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 6:38pm
I know about using bentonite clay and rhassoul clay masks for hair, when they were originally only used for skin. I really want to try the rhassoul clay mask on my hair.
As long as the dead sea mud mask has ingredients okay to use on hair/scalp (since their are different brands and idk what's in them) I would probably try it on my hair. Especially since I can use it on my face as well.

Edited by lalaLeslie - Jul 16 2013 at 6:43pm
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 7:09pm
I have bentonite clay & I wanna try it on my hair? What's it like?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:07pm
Personally I think dead sea mud would be excellent for the face.  Never occurred to use it on the hair.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:29pm
i used to used Kiss My Face Olive oil soap on my face.

Each month, i'd have an acne breakout, of course, due to hormones, etc.

I decided to experiment with Dead Sea Mud Soap, and never looked back.  Here's the clincher.  On amazon.com? there's a famous DSM soap from a company that was at first, $6.00 a bar. When it became popular (w/in about 3 months), they charged 4x that amount. $24.00 a bar.

For a daily skin regimen you can go to swanson's vitamins and get a DSM soap for about $3.00 a bar. and the mask for $7.50 a jar.

flat iron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flat iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:06am
It nourishes and strengthens your hair. Unfortunately, it doesn't thicken your hair (which is currently what i NEED) but I think if used with time, the nourishing benefits will create thicker hair.

Also, when you wash the product out and style your hair, you get the BEST style results. This has been my result, which makes me want to use it once a week, but I wonder if that would effect my hair.

How often do you use your clay? What are the benefits?
flat iron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flat iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 12:08am
I'm with you: I look for ingredients that are safe for my hair AND skin when using mud masks. The product I use http://www.etsy.com/listing/99925954/face-mask-dead-sea-mud-mask-detox-mask-4?ref=shop_home_feat has all natural ingredients so you don't have to be afraid of applying that ish to your hair AND face.
Peach Wright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peach Wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 6:42am
When you feel your hair lost its shine, have gone dull and looks damage.  Dead Sea Cosmetic Mud Mask works like a magic.
They are enriched with natural oils. It does give shiny look to your hair and adds volume to your hair too.
Try it out.

http://www.israel-catalog.com/dead-sea-cosmetics

Edited by Peach Wright - May 22 2014 at 6:47am
Colored extensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colored extensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 1:31pm
Hi everyone I have very dry area facial skin, and my nose peels often. So I began using baking soda and fresh lemon as a scrub on my face then I used dove soap my face feels, and looks fabulous. Also the baking soda and fresh lemon is good for pimples, and I started using it on my 14 yr. Old son acne too and his pimples are drying, and shrinking too.
ibavidozakir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibavidozakir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 9:40am
Hi, Well the baking soda worked fine for me too but don't overuse it cause it maybe destroy your face. I used to use this mud here
http://www.cosmetic-sea.com/en/best-sellers/black-mud-dead-sea.html
but I They rarely have in stock.

My rule is whatever you use be careful with the does.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic