Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

DC ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 54>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dmeadows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC ladies
    Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 9:06am
Has anyone ever been to Cole Stevens salon? 

www.colestevenssalon.com

My sister moved to DC in October and is looking for a new "hair home" any help is appreciated!

Thank you Smile
Sponsored Links

workinonit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workinonit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 9:13am
isnt Jehan in DC?
dmeadows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 9:21am
she is, however she doesn't have anything available until March and my sister is going to Dallas this weekend and needs something ASAP
midiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 9:53am
I go to Jehan, but some people have recommended Andrea at Capital Hair Studio  on Georgia Ave.  I havent been to her though.  Also, some people like Que in Baltimore.  Hope she can get something soon.
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 10:08am
Yes I went to Jehan on Thursday before the big snowstorm and she is so busy.  I made my appt. for the next install while I was there.
ksilver818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksilver818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 10:36am
Hmmm, never been to Cole Stevens but have run into a couple of ladies with fierce hair that go there regularly. The colorist there is the best. I don't remember her name though. The weavologists in the DC area that I know of are Jehan(my stylist but we already know that she's booked), there's Thelma of ONYC in Alexandria (I believe??). There is also a Michelle at D'Unique Salon in Fairfax, VA but she stays booked too. Most of the really great weave stylists are booked at least a month in advance. I hope your sister finds someone good:)
dmeadows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 2:00pm
Thanks ksilver
chailatte_qt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chailatte_qt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 2:07pm
I just canceled an appt scheduled for the 10th with Jehan. Your sis may want to try her again. I just canceled last night. Granted my appt wasn't for a full sew in slot. It is worth a try though.
hhhgirl74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hhhgirl74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 2:08pm
Just to clarify, Jehan is in Baltimore (Woodlawn to be exact) not DC.   I have an appointment with her on Thursday so I am super excited.  If you go to her website and request an appointment, she will get back to you within 12 hours to give you some available times.  She's really good about getting back to you.  Good luck!

http://www.jehansdesignerhair.com/
dmeadows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmeadows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2010 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by chailatte_qt chailatte_qt wrote:

I just canceled an appt scheduled for the 10th with Jehan. Your sis may want to try her again. I just canceled last night. Granted my appt wasn't for a full sew in slot. It is worth a try though.

ooh thanks, I will let her know!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 54>